Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Double (stamped) Big Mack

Bought this one recently and didn't notice before, or after for that matter, that it has been serial numbered twice 22/25 at the bottom and 23/25 at the top. Any thoughts on increase/decrease/no-crease in value, does it mean there's only 24 of these instead of 25?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramz9082's Items on eBay

My guess is that the machine doing the pressing went down too early and marked yours instead of the next one. Likely there is a card without a serial number on it floating around now.

I think it's an interesting addition to the card, not sure what the market thinks of it though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Interesting. I agree that there is probably an unnumbered one either still unopened or its out there.

Personally I really wouldn't pay more but Im sure there are people that would. It definitely doesn't decrease and really probably increase if you find the right buyer.

To some it means nothing (like me) others its like a 1/1 a must have. Good Luck and nice card!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Well isn't that something eh? Maybe it's 22.5/25? Haha
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

It would bother me ..... but thats just me. I had to move my Malkin Ultimate Auto Rookie /99 because it was about 1mm too tall, and did not fit in a 1 touch holder.

As for value, I think if anyone had the option of buying one with a properly stamped card, or that one at the same price ..... 99/100 would take the one without the extra stamped number.

Its like when people come to you and say they met player X and got that player to auto a card for them .... so it must be worth something ..... only to tell them that it actually decreases the value of the card because it is not in its original intended state ....

The card is not supposed to have a serial number there ..... oops type cards work in sets like Proset .... when were talking about stuff like a Mac Ultimate Auto Patch /25 ... the oops cards out of the /25 IMO is the least desirable.

Not sure about this, but what would BGS grade the surface? Is it a surface blemish, because the stamp is not supposed to be there? Its almost like the Mac YG with the pink mark, ive seen those BGS 10 so maybe that type of printing error doesnt matter?
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content