Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Ultimate Major Hit 1/1 Ekblad & Rinne question

I thought I was finished with 2014-15 Ultimate but I broke two more packs today. May have hit one of my all time GREAT hits from UD hockey.

Pack one had two nice patches

~[URL=http://s134.photobucket.com/user/ronfir/media/Upper%20Deck%20Hockey%20GU/2014-15%20UD%20Game/Maple%20Leafs.jpg.html][/URL

And this 1/10 Rinne auto patch. Patch seems to be a "1" but his number on the uniform on the card is 35 I am not an expert on Nashville, anyone know what goes?

~[URL=http://s134.photobucket.com/user/ronfir/media/Upper%20Deck%20Hockey%20GU/2014-15%20UD%20Game/Pikka.jpg.html][/URL

Now to pack number two

Rip and the behind the base Eberle was a redemption for the rookie auto

John Klingberg

Next card was this

Push that aside and see the back of another redemption. Odd?????

Flip it over and the first thing I see is

CARD IS NUMBERED TO 1

Did I just hit my first UD shield? Well no but still it may a very, very nice card

This is the redemption:

Redeem the Ekblad and get a message "Check back for Details" ?????? Not sure what that means?

Any body know anything about the Rinne or this Ekblad? At the local we did some research and think it may be a fight strap and snap /button???

SCF Rewards
    Country

The "1" is the left vertical bar of the 5 just upside down. Nice hits.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The "1" is the left vertical bar of the 5 just upside down. Nice hits.

Thanks for letting me know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Checklist lists that Ekblad as a "Black Foil Button/Strap card" so I assume it will look like the other Ultimate gear Dual mem cards, but with 1 window having a white fight strap piece and the other having a fight strap button.

Beauty hit!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Wow! I may have to go back myself Ron!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow! I may have to go back myself Ron!

Our local had four boxes and one case left and one of the "Hockey Brothers" bought all of it. He hit an obsidian auto of Gaudreau, a Horvat auto patch, Drouin rookie auto to 99 but the biggest hit was the 1/1 Shield of Leon Draisaitl.

Ultimate has been one of the best products at our local in a long time.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Very nice hit on your Ekblad. The hockey brother that hit the Draisaitl shield even nicer. I have seen a couple of the name shields like Ekblad and Sam Reinhart up on ebay with
    high BIN/Best offers of like $15k can only imagine what they would want for the Johnny Hockey shield.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice hit on your Ekblad. The hockey brother that hit the Draisaitl shield even nicer. I have seen a couple of the name shields like Ekblad and Sam Reinhart up on ebay with
    high BIN/Best offers of like $15k can only imagine what they would want for the Johnny Hockey shield.

Eric, the "hockey brother" listed the Draisaitl on eBay as well. It will be interesting to see what he gets for it. What is funny is when I was at the local I picked out today box and hit a nice card and then I asked Eric to pick out one for me. He picked the box with the Ekbald.

After I pulled it, he took the last four boxes that the store had on the shelf plus his case. I told him that in the case was a shield and sure enough! Bingo he pulled one. Pretty amazing luck for both of us!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Even better that Eric picked the box with the Ekblad 1/1 for you. I have hit a few shields in case breaks and group breaks myself From the rookie class with Ekblad , Drouin and Johnny hockey
    this is my favorite card so far. I had the third pick in the draft lottery and this is the corner stone of my small Ekblad collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even better that Eric picked the box with the Ekblad 1/1 for you. I have hit a few shields in case breaks and group breaks myself From the rookie class with Ekblad , Drouin and Johnny hockey
    this is my favorite card so far. I had the third pick in the draft lottery and this is the corner stone of my small Ekblad collection.

Beautiful card!

I hit this Ekblad a couple days before the 1/1