Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Why I love and hate Kevin Love

I love and hate Kevin Love. There are many reasons for this.

First of all, I'll be objective and fair in the basketball sense: Kevin Love is a good player. Great at spacing the floor, rebounding, outlet passes, and so forth. Interesting player for us hardcore analytic b-ball fans to observe. Maybe not flashy, but very efficient. I can accept that. Last season wasn't his best, but now that he is healthier and more familiar with the Cavs' system, it wouldn't surprise me if he put up better numbers and the Cavs won the title this season.

All that said, I also hate Kevin Love. Other than some charitable endeavors, he is pure evil off the court. He is torture to heterosexual women everywhere. No man this sexy should ever do what he does in some of his free time. I'd like to be able to Google info on him, like the injuries and so forth, and not get distracted by pics that make me faint and crash into floors...but NO. Pictures pop up, and like the female version of Josh Duggar, I can't stop looking at these temptations. I'm a pathetic little worm. Mr. Love is my weakness. He does stuff like this:

Oh yeah. Like that's not the slightest bit provocative and handsome. Uh-huh.

Nope. Not getting a little faint yet. No effect whatsoever.

That's not sexy, either...I try to convince myself. I fail, completely.

Then he runs around in these tuxedoes. No, no, no, no, no.

Oh my goodness. Not even interviews and different angles are safe. Total evil.

Back in June, I remember thinking - well, at least he hasn't gotten naked or anything. Thanks a lot, ESPN. Thanks a lot for making Kevin disrobe himself. Thanks a lot.

That's the G-rated version. Don't even get me started on the rest of that photo shoot. Don't even.

All right, I'm done.

So yeah...Kevin Love is pure evil. Women these days, worried about nonsense like 50 Shades or whatever...all silliness next to Mr. Love. Some kind of sexy beast in the guise of a really good basketball player.

I totally love and hate Kevin Love, all at the same time.

Thanks for hearing out my rant.

GO THUNDER!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never liked him because he didn't play for Oregon and went to UCLA instead. Petty, I know.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Haha great post. I've seen those photo shoots he did for ESPN as well as the other athletes, crazy. Work a little more on the defensive end and he will be a fantastic all around player. Interesting to see how the Cavs go with him and TT. Will Thompson be traded? Varejeo back as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love and hate Kevin Love. There are many reasons for this.

First of all, I'll be objective and fair in the basketball sense: Kevin Love is a good player. Great at spacing the floor, rebounding, outlet passes, and so forth. Interesting player for us hardcore analytic b-ball fans to observe. Maybe not flashy, but very efficient. I can accept that. Last season wasn't his best, but now that he is healthier and more familiar with the Cavs' system, it wouldn't surprise me if he put up better numbers and the Cavs won the title this season.

All that said, I also hate Kevin Love. Other than some charitable endeavors, he is pure evil off the court. He is torture to heterosexual women everywhere. No man this sexy should ever do what he does in some of his free time. I'd like to be able to Google info on him, like the injuries and so forth, and not get distracted by pics that make me faint and crash into floors...but NO. Pictures pop up, and like the female version of Josh Duggar, I can't stop looking at these temptations. I'm a pathetic little worm. Mr. Love is my weakness. He does stuff like this:

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Yeah, I had to go there.

Regarding what Andy wrote, it's not good for the Cavs that TT is still unsigned. He wants more than the Cavs are offering, last I checked. Statistically, I remember seeing that Lovemuffin did better defensively at power forward than center, which makes sense because he gives up too much height at center. The Cavs will thus need a big defensive center, TT or otherwise. Without one, that would spell trouble long-term in a post-season run.

EDIT: What the heck. I thought Thompson was 6'11". Just looked him up and saw that he's only 6'9".
    Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 08-24-2015 at 07:06 PM.