Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See denvertixs's Items on eBay

2015 UD Premier Amazing Bear patch Chara Most amazing patch I have seen FT

PM me if interested...THE PHOTO DOES NO JUSTICE. I OPEN CASES OF CUP-DOMINION-NT ETC AND THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PATCH I HAVE EVER PULLED LET ALONE SEEIN IN 20 PLUS YEARS OF COLLECTING!!

I would love to work a trade!!! What i am looking for in trade or cash. Trades- Auto patch rookies, UD Ice x/99 rookies, Auto Shields, Non Auto Shields, Killer auto patch cards, Rookies preferred notable players. Also seeking Zetterberg and Datsyuk Auto game used rookies, Crosby auto game used rookies, Cool Wings auto patch game used rookies. I am open to most rookies. Must be clean and not dinged up.
    UD Cup, Dominion killer APR, Premier APR, Auto booklets 4 or more autos., UD The Cup rookie gear, 1/1 pieces. No Printing plate unless it's auto version....Send your traders. WIll trade for the right deal

Last edited by tkachuk1; 08-28-2015 at 07:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice one!
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is one of the cooler patches out there.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thank you...The photo does no justice...It's by far one of the coolest patches I have seen and have cracked over 30 cases of The Cup many Dominion etc over the years....This is one of the craziest and realistic patches,,, Best wishes...Hopefully it finds a good home and I find a card for my OC

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man. What is the Chara card worth?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Its worth whatever makes sense in a trade. I love the patch and its truly a 1/1 patch,,,,,,Jf you have something i am looking for lmk and we can try and work a deal. Are you looking for anything else in addition ti Charall? I am almost done with list of what I have for traders.

SCF Rewards
    Country

check my bucket lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would love to work a trade!!! What i am looking for in trade or cash. Trades- Auto patch rookies, UD Ice x/99 rookies, Auto Shields, Non Auto Shields, Killer auto patch cards, Rookies preferred notable players. Also seeking Zetterberg and Datsyuk Auto game used rookies, Crosby auto game used rookies, Cool Wings auto patch game used rookies. I am open to most rookies. Must be clean and not dinged up.
    UD Cup, Dominion killer APR, Premier APR, Auto booklets 4 or more autos., UD The Cup rookie gear, 1/1 pieces. No Printing plate unless it's auto version....Send your traders. WIll trade for the right deal