Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2014-15 Luxe Basketball (36 Must-See Pics

As the late August blaze continues its sweltering run through North Texas, it’s fitting that Panini America officials are ending the summer on a similar hot streak when it comes to the final stages of the 2014-15 NBA collecting portfolio. Even as last week’s release of 2014-15 National Treasures Basketball continues its torrid ways on the secondary market, company officials and collectors also are readying more high-end heat to hit the market.

The international-only 2014-15 Gala Basketball should start arriving in foreign destinations in the coming days, followed closely by next Wednesday’s North American release of 2014-15 Luxe Basketball. To date, previews of 2014-15 Luxe Basketball have been relatively light, with the exception of the preliminary product information and an early look at some of the first autograph returns. Today, we’re going to take a look at just some of the results from the recently completed Quality Control process.

https://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...s/#more-115268

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ugh, more weird die-cut cards...is there any shape Panono won't try?!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

They don't even look that Luxe™

Is there a reason for the after-season overkill? I understand that, due to the lockout, contractual obligations forced them to have a ton of 12-13 product and very little 11-12. However, I'm pretty sure there have been quite a few more 14-15 products than 13-14 ones, and I don't know why. There's no lockout to point to here. Perhaps just a business model of "throw it against the wall and hope it sticks"?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Panini....the foreign company where quantity trumps quality..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Always been about quantity with them. Multiple high end products with on card autos after NT is released with a bunch of sticker autos. It's all targeting the group breakers who are buying it all up anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both overpriced and over done with stickers. I'm just going sit back and enjoy buying Upper Deck cards for the foreseeable future.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Sports Card Freaks
    Country
    See andyg2350's Items on eBay

Points in a product featuring 4 cards per box. Come on Panini! They're catering to the market I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Luxe more like Suxe am I right?

I actually like the look of the cards but the price point and name of the set can go to hell
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Luxe more like Suxe am I right?

the price point and name of the set can go to hell

"Ohhhhh my brother, TESTIFYYYYYY!!!!!" lol