Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - G0SHARKSG0 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

MVP 2015/16 for sale or for trade

Hey everyone. this is what is left from my case of MVP

For buying shipping is 3$ to Canada, 4.50$ to the U.S. and 7.50$ anywhere else for individual cards. Combined shipping is available at a reduced rate depending on how many cards are bought. I am only taking U.S. paypal at this time for means of payment.

For trading I am looking for any San Jose Sharks cards I don't already own. You can send me your list of sharks cards for me to compare with my list of what I have or you can always check my SCF inventory which is fully updated with all the sharks cards I own.

Here is a link to all the cards: http://www.freewebs.com/g0sharksg0/mvp1516.htm

lmk if there is any interest. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

bump this