Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Darth Maul, Mace Windu and Kristen Bell Custom Cards

Here's some customs I've made recently for a member on another site.

First up is a Ray Park/ Darth Maul autograph booklet. The booklet houses a sticker auto that was removed from an official card and placed on a white background behind a window. The collector picked the perfect photo for the interior which spans the entire booklet.

Next is another Jedi Master, Mace Windu. The collector had a cut autograph that was over-sized so I designed a 5x7 card to show off Samuel L. Jackson's signature. I never get tired of Star Wars related customs.

And finally A first of it's kind for me. The collector want a particular card from the TV show "Heroes" that was never made. I designed my own but obviously similar Topps styled autograph wardrobe card for Kristen Bell. It's my first time removing and placing a sticker autograph directly to another card. Seems simple right....well it's not. Once you get the sticker peeled off you only have one shot to place it correctly otherwise the security feature will tear apart your sticker. The card came out just as I hoped and I think the collector will be very happy with it.

Thanks so much for the look. -Steve

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Surprised Theres no comments here!!

Awesome work as always, Steve! Love the star wars cards and especially the Kristen Bell, my wife and I just finished watching that show not too long ago.

Hope all is well with you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Very cool customs! Congrats!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Surprised Theres no comments here!!

Awesome work as always, Steve! Love the star wars cards and especially the Kristen Bell, my wife and I just finished watching that show not too long ago.

Hope all is well with you!

As long as people look.... I'm happy.

Thanks for the compliment Jon, I hope all is well with you and yours. I'll shoot you a Pm soon and we can catch up.
    Very cool customs! Congrats!

Scobes

Thank you sir.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Very nicely done!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    The Bench (105)
    Country
    Kansas City Royals Chicago Bears St Louis Blues

CRAZY cool! Love the Star Wars stuff especially!