Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Nowitzki-fan41's Items on eBay

My football for baseball prospects (Correa, Bryant, Pederson ect)

Well, with Poo-nini getting set to take over FB next year this will be my last year before I go baseball full time, so Id like to try and move my FB tradebait and turn it into some Baseball stuff.

My main wants are: Carlos Correa, and Kris Bryant. I also loosely collect George Springer, Aaron Nola, Joc Pederson, Austin Meadows, Addison Russell, Albert Almora, Kyle Schwarber, Miguel Sano, Byron Buxton and Jorge Soler. (see bottom of the page for my full prospect PC list) Then for current/vets Im interested in Vinny Castilla, larry Walker, Nolan Arenado, Corey Dickerson, Charlie Blackmon, Cal Ripken Jr, Ken Griffey Jr, Robin Yount, Mike Trout, Bryce Harper, and Nolan Ryan. Also looking for JD Martinez (Astros or Tigers uniform), Sean Casey, Rickey Henderson and Yao Ming and Yi Jianlian for basketball for a friend who has some stuff I need, lol.

(Lacy for similar valued Correa or Bryant ONLY!)

(Foles Gridiron relic GONE)

(Foles Valor Jumbo relic and 1 clr patch, Julio JOnes/others triple relic GONE)

(Beckham pink and Montana rc for similar value Carlos Correa or Kris Bryant ONLY. Montana rc has 2 small chips on the white border: right side, 2/3rd of the way down from the top, these ore from the ink only, no card damage. Julio Platinum xfractor rc GONE)

(Jeremy Hill green refractor rc, all 3 martavis bryants and all 4 watkins are GONE!)

(Mack rc refractor GONE!)

all my prospect wantlists:

Carlos Correa
    Byron Buxton
    Miguel Sano
    George Springer
    Jonathan Singleton
    Kyle Schwarber
    Albert Almora
    Jorge Soler
    Addison Russell
    Xander Bogaerts
    Austin Meadows
    Aaron Nola
    Joc Pederson
    Julio Urias
    Kris Bryant
    Francisco Lindor
    Noah Syndergaard
    Travis D'Arnaud
    Jacob DeGrom
    Corey Dickerson
    Last edited by CamaroPat; 09-25-2015 at 10:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just got in a box of approximately 5000 prospects Rcs in baseball. Mainly 05 to current. I can look for ur guys. Any other rookies or prospects from those years? I don't have any 90s guys from ur list. Pm me when u can and I'll dig through. Also R u looking for trout/Harper base?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just got in a box of approximately 5000 prospects Rcs in baseball. Mainly 05 to current. I can look for ur guys. Any other rookies or prospects from those years? I don't have any 90s guys from ur list. Pm me when u can and I'll dig through. Also R u looking for trout/Harper base?

Trout and Harper id like to stifck to inserts and parallels, Im preety set on base I want of those guys. I do trade for chrome Jeter base though, I forgot to mention him. My full list of prospects/rcs from those years are:

Carlos Correa
    Byron Buxton
    Miguel Sano
    Kyle Schwarber
    Albert Almora
    Jorge Soler
    Addison Russell
    Xander Bogaerts
    Austin Meadows
    Aaron Nola
    Joc Pederson
    Julio Urias
    Kris Bryant
    Francisco Lindor
    Noah Syndergaard
    Travis D'Arnaud
    Jacob DeGrom
    Corey Dickerson

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump it up, added a few more baseball players Im looking for right now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

I know i have a bogaerts 2012 bowman chrome prospect, and a d'arnaud 2011 bowman platinum prospect purple refractor. Will check for others. From the scans above, i can use these:

Julio jones platinum xfractor
    khalil mack refractor
    jeremy hill green refractor

i also have a football rc want list in my sig, which includes the base chrome of these guys. I will try to look tomorrow for more of your prospects.

brad

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rivasfamily2015's Items on eBay

I have all that prospect stuff your looking for but how much are you looking to get? PM if your serious and want to get rid of this lot

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know i have a bogaerts 2012 bowman chrome prospect, and a d'arnaud 2011 bowman platinum prospect purple refractor. Will check for others. From the scans above, i can use these:

Julio jones platinum xfractor
    khalil mack refractor
    jeremy hill green refractor

i also have a football rc want list in my sig, which includes the base chrome of these guys. I will try to look tomorrow for more of your prospects.

brad

I do need both of those, If I can find them, I should have Hill and Evans chrome rc base somewhere. I do have a Chrome Beckham rc right here next to me, also have a 2013 lacy rc and for baseball I have the 2015 Chrome Carlos ROndon rc and the Kris Bryant Topps Series II rc. Ill dig out my Chrome boxes and find the one with the 2014 rc stuff in it and double check in the morning.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have all that prospect stuff your looking for but how much are you looking to get? PM if your serious and want to get rid of this lot

Im looking to get as much as I can in chrome and platinum chrome prospects, inserts, and low end parallels. Most of it I don't need "hits" in return, tThe only cards id be stingy on are the Lacy auto, Foles auto, Beckham refractor, and Montana rc, on those Im looking for a 1 for 1 trade. As for everything else if I cant trade it here soon Im putting on feebay in one big lot and dumping it.
    Last edited by CamaroPat; 09-01-2015 at 05:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Up again, got a few gone, any more today?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See superfly0914's Items on eBay

Hey Pat. Here is what I found:

Bogaerts:
    2012 bowman chrome prospects
    2012 bowman platinum prospects

D'Arnaud:
    2007 bowman draft draft picks
    2007 bowman chrome draft draft picks
    2011 bowman platinum prospects purple refractor