Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

1 box Leaf Limited 96-97

I got a box of this on ebay. I was able to complete the base set (sweet looking with a strong checklist), but I'll be looking to replace a few damaged cards.

Here are the hits. The Joseph is staying in my PC, all others available.

Seriously, for 30$ or so, it's very fun break, it was really cool to go through the cards.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

Been wanting to buy a box or two for a while, love this series when it came out and still do today!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

nice! Too bad you didn't hit a Stubble insert!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Love this set - were the cards sticking together in the packs? That's the only hesitation I would have in buying the older foil products.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Love this set - were the cards sticking together in the packs? That's the only hesitation I would have in buying the older foil products.

A couple of cards had some edge damage, and the foil on the front of one of the cards is damaged. Most of the other cards were in good condition.

I have a box of Select 95-96 sitting there. I'm sure it will be a fun break too :)