Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those windows sure do look small on the Rookie Auto Patches ..... hope they arnt they actual size, especially after putting out fairly large patches in OPC Premier.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

What's the point of exquisite when cup is really exquisite anyway?

Sometimes less is better....
    How many more of the same subsets/players do we need before every Cup card is $10....

Should take a few design cues for exquisite basketball...or do something original....I guess it don't matter as it will sell anyway...kind of...13-14 is all discounted and plenty left with the super duper dual class

Exactly where is 13-14 Cup discounted? Its $390 in the US much more in Canada. That's down from $460 at release not much of a drop.

Get over the fact that cards aren't selling extremely high on the market. That's what keeps people collecting. That's why I am still here. If they were selling for high prices I wouldn't have half of what I do. Go back to your cave and stay there.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly where is 13-14 Cup discounted? Its $390 in the US much more in Canada. That's down from $460 at release not much of a drop.

Get over the fact that cards aren't selling extremely high on the market. That's what keeps people collecting. That's why I am still here. If they were selling for high prices I wouldn't have half of what I do. Go back to your cave and stay there.

US had them for $330 not too long ago....obviously Canada they can charge whatever price they want...
    Old cup boxes never really went down in price like this except for 12-13...

I'm fine with the market being "cool", picked up a few nice PC items from Cup....but I'll be mostly buying rpa's from 14-15...

Hopefully John Klingberg has a RPA finally

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

US had them for $330 not too long ago....obviously Canada they can charge whatever price they want...
    Old cup boxes never really went down in price like this except for 12-13...

I'm fine with the market being "cool", picked up a few nice PC items from Cup....but I'll be mostly buying rpa's from 14-15...

Hopefully John Klingberg has a RPA finally

Ok so your complaining that something is dropping in price? Do you complain that you Car drops in price every year? or your I Phone 5 isn't worth what is when you bought it? How about your TV isn't worth what a new one is? I don't get your point. Old things drop in price. Also I don't think 13-14 was all that strong of a product which is why it is dropping.

Your COOL with it? LOL All you do is complain about how everything is worth $5-$10. Your statements are laughable.
    Last edited by theboxbreaker96; 09-03-2015 at 04:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (58)
    Country

Someone might need anger management. Damn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those windows sure do look small on the Rookie Auto Patches ..... hope they arnt they actual size, especially after putting out fairly large patches in OPC Premier.

Aren't The Cup actually supposed to be game used? Premier definitely aren't, so I can't understand why everyone thinks they are so hot. If The Cup are game used, they have to make them small so they can make enough of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

Aren't The Cup actually supposed to be game used? Premier definitely aren't, so I can't understand why everyone thinks they are so hot. If The Cup are game used, they have to make them small so they can make enough of them.

I don't think they are, the back of the Mack says event worn.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cup rookies are never game used...

So now premier will have bigger patches but not sure if they look better....hard to say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cup rookies are never game used...

So now premier will have bigger patches but not sure if they look better....hard to say.

They have done game used in the past so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they will do it in the future. That could be a way for them to entice buyers for the lack of rookie crop this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe the only Cup RCs that are stated to have real game used pieces are the Crosby and Ovchkin.

On a side note, I believe the only other high end RC Au Patch to have real game used pieces is the MacKinnon National Treasures True Rookie /99.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast