Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Marines
    Baltimore Orioles
    See autographs2000's Items on eBay

Terrible year for 50/50s!

I have had THE worst year ever for 50/50s. First I talked to some guy on Twitter about the Orioles. As we talked he said he was an autograph collector and we decided to do a 50/50. Just prior to him going to spring training, I sent him over 100 cards of O's to get signed. I even sent about 10 Orioles postcards and a few minis just for him. At go first I was being told her working on them and then all communication stopped. Chop that up as a loss.

That was on Twitter, so there's nothing I can do about it.

Also on Twitter I sent another guy about 20 cards for the Wilmington Blue Rocks and Carolina Mudcats. He said he got a few signed but not all and would hold on until he got all signed. He said he would throw in a few extras for my wait. I even said that wasn't necessary and just send back some now and I'll send more as season moves on. Again, communication stopped.

Twitter again, so another loss.

Then I discovered this site. I thought for sure doing a 50/50 on here would be painless and easy. Wrong! Burned again! This was done by adambasketball. I sent him 16 cards for the Birmingham Barons. It was confirmed on here and everything. Well, I'm still waiting for the cards I sent back in April.

I Will never trade with him again and hope that nobody else does either. I just don't get it. Do people really get a kick out stiffing some one over 8 cards of AA players?

I really really would love to find a true and honest 50/50 person to work with.

Next season if baseball returns to Kinston NC, then I PROMISE I will a true and honest person for everyone that I may work with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. That really sucks.

Communication stopped for me w/ adambasketball as well. Luckily, no items were shipped. You should open a complaint against him.

There are some good guys/girls on here. There are good people on Blowout as well.

Good luck! And you will find good people!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Marines
    Baltimore Orioles

How do I go about making a complaint?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Marines
    Baltimore Orioles

I really want to give him a chance. I just want my cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Go to your trade manager and it is an option in the drop-down box at the top of the trade details.

By all means, give him a chance. Comment, PM, etc. But if you don't get anything back then I suggest opening the dispute.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Hi. If the trade was accepted by both parties in Trade Manager, then you can put it in dispute. Go to the trade in Trade Manager, go to the Trade Action, and select "Put In Dispute". It will then place the trade into the Dispute Manager, and someone from the SCF Dispute Team will respond and work with you. Sorry that you have had poor experiences, I have had 4 successful 50/50's this year with SCF members, and even when they couldn't get autos, they sent the cards back as agreed.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't give up. There are good people on here. Stay away from Twitter, Instagram, etc. I recommend shortking98, BAM1984, and maxzemke24. I've had good experiences with all 3 of them. I also hope to be able to take some Midwest League 50/50's next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another good person for 50/50s is Jaredthe79.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Marines
    Baltimore Orioles

On a positive note, I have had great success with Sugarcult2. He's a great guy for 50/50s.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Hey, I still have your cards and I'm planning to send back ASAP. I was just waiting to see if they made the playoffs because they were in contention but they ended up not making it. Sorry for any problems I've caused you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast