Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @www.twitter.com/spanorocks See spano104's Items on eBay

TTM Letters - to type or not to type?

I have read that typing is better so it can be read more easily and I have read to hand write so its more personal.

Your thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think it matters.I can't type,so I hand write all my letters.I don't think whoever you send to cares if its typed or hand written,as long as they can read it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I type all of my letters and hand sign them. I personally think typing it is better like you said so they can read every word. I have terrible hand writing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

If it's only 3-4 short sentences, I write it out. If it's 2-3 paragraphs, I type it out. Either way, I make sure the first sentence contains what I'm asking of them. The old timers will normally take the time to read all your letter but most of the new young guys rarely do. Like the others say, if your hand writing is atrocious and unreadable, then you should try typing it...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unless your handwriting is illegible, I would recommend writing them. It just seems more personal that you took more time to write it.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

Unless your handwriting is illegible, I would recommend writing them. It just seems more personal that you took more time to write it.

this.

i hand wrote all of my ttm letters. got a great responses back from carl erskine, bobby doerr, dick schofield, bobby thomson and bobby bonilla. they answered the questions on my letter and sent it back.

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

I handwrite all of them. It seems like you put more of an effort in, instead of just using a template, and I think the athlete appreciates the effort made.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

I type all of mine but I make each one unique instead of a form letter type thing. I hand sign all of them.