Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Thrift store find..

BANNED

Country

Thrift store find..

Went to my local thrift store today.. I usually don't look at the books just not my thing.. no offense to anyone who collects them.. For some reason this Howard stern book caught my eye.. it was called Howard stern miss America.after opening a couple pages I notice that there was a autograph of Mr. stein.. so I quickly got my phone out and scanned for a couple copy's of his sig.. found some that looked close so I was wondering what all of you guys thought.. if there is someone out there that may be interested in this..pm and we can try to work something out.. thanks for looking.. here is a scan of the book and 1 of the sig.. thanks again.

IMG_3017.jpg the book...

IMG_3016.jpgthe sig...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

My thrift store has so many books that I don't even bother. I wouldn't mind an autographed book or two in my collection, I just don't have the patience to stand there and flip through the books looking....LOL. Nice score!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I went to one of those free book exchange kios on the streets and saw a vegetarian cookbook. I picked up the book for the content and was pleasant surprised that it was signed by the author. It was personalized however but who cares. I got a free auto and a free book on a subject that I am interested. Who could ask for anything more?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

That Stern book is a great read and I actually attended the book signing I think at Barnes and Noble in 98 or so. All though it is time consuming when I hit my thrift stores I plan on taking time because I have found aunthentic autos quite a few times

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My wife still prefers a hard copy book over her tablet, so we frequent our local Goodwill whenever she runs low on books. I will look at the front of political and sports themed hardbacks while she looks for reading materials and have found a fair number of autographed books that way. Sarah Palin might be my favorite as she personalized it to the person " Come to Alaska and we can look at Russia together." I have not found enough to make a special trip to check for them, but if you are there it may be worth your time.