Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

Your turn to be PSA or BVG; 1960s vintage hockey; what would you grade them?

Your turn to be PSA or BVG; 1960s vintage hockey; what would you grade them?

Okay so you can see these 10 @ Joe Daley 1968-69 OPC Rookie Cards: HQ Scans. The scans are 600 DPI.

So, card collectors, which of these do you think would be worth grading? And would you use PSA or BVG?

And if you really have time on your hands, give each one your "grade" for slabbing (no need for sub grades LOL).

:) thx for looking!

"A"

"B"

"C"

"D"

"E"

"F"

"G"

"H"

"I"

"J"

Last edited by BrownBullhead; 09-12-2015 at 11:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

psa for vintage
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamcormier76's Items on eBay

PSA is who I would go with...this is a tough set for centering and condition and will be graded as such. Would I grade them? My answer is, depends why you're doing it...if because you want a personal slabbed copy or a copy for a graded set then I might, (Depending on the min grade you wanted). You might send all of them in and if looking for PSA7 or higher I don't know if any of the 10 above would hit that high of a grade and then $120 ($12CDNx10 best rate I've seen) would be put towards a project that might disappoint.

If for resale, I don't think I would as I don't know if it would add much for this player. Without knowing your grading reasons it's tough to answer. it might be more economical to figure out what grade you want and simply purchase one that's already graded. I have a recent PSA submission that left me a little disappointed. Hope this information is useful to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BrownBullhead's Items on eBay

Thx for the replies guys. The background story is I know Joe, and I decided a couple of years back to start a PC of his. For about two years on eBay I've bought up all the ones that looked "really good". :) But, now I decided I don't really need 10 of his rookie cards so I will likely sell 5 of them and keep the other 5. I think I'll maybe grade 1 or 2 of the "best ones" and keep those "forever" but everything else is available for the right price.

I sold the "A" one the first day I listed it on eBay! :) I've got some other projects on the go, so the extra bucks would help right now. :)

Thx for taking the time to view them all and giving me your honest feedback. :)