Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    See manofsteel3's Items on eBay

so the first offer came in at $500. any thoughts??

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kartel99's Items on eBay

dude, it is already @ $220+ and it still has 9 days left... it is a nice offer, but it just might top that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea it probably will top 500 with so much time left, you got lots of bidders and probably lots or people watching so there will probably be a huge bidding war when it gets under an hour.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if that person is willing to offer 500, he would be willing to bid that too....there are still 9 days left...i wouldn't even think about pulling it (maybe a grand would make me think twice, but not 5 hund)!! wait till the weekend arrives!! it will be bid up to 500 by then!! big weekend for troy!!

SCF Rewards
    See n/a's Items on eBay

up to $222 with 9 days left ....nice pull

SCF Rewards
    See manofsteel3's Items on eBay

thanks fellas. yeah i responded to the first guy and politely declined his offer. in his message he did say he would be bidding til the end, so you're right, Proudestmonkey, if he is willing to offer $500 he is willing to bid $500. another guy asked if i'd pull it but he hasn't responded with an offer. but i'm definately happy at its progress so far. we'll see how it goes. thanks for the interest guys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Arkanethug's Items on eBay

I would go with proudest. Unless it's about $1000 plus I wouldnt do it. You've got it so high already with 9 days left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Bears
    Twitter: @Rick Polus

Since this is now on Ebay, I have moved this thread to the Sites & Auctions Forum. Nice pull by the way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123