Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heh, looks like this thread found it's way back to life... funny to think it was just a year ago I had only reached the 100 card milestone, since then I've added a whole bunch more, believe I'm up to 166 unique 1/1's from the set, so here's where I'm currently at...

First up the parallels...

Cup Records

Cup Rivals

Cup Holders

Back to Back Cups

Ring Leaders

Conn Smythe Trophy Winner

Henri Richard Tribute

And now for the 3 unique subsets...

First up the Autograph and Memorabilia set - I've got 34 out of 98 players. These are the only sticker autos in the product, but I don't mind that much as they're pretty nicely done, and every memorabilia swatch is multi-colour.

I'm closing in on half the subset with 27 out of 60 game-used stick cards, can't believe how many of the big names I managed to score. Very few things in my life will top the feeling of being in a group break with the Habs, and seeing the Rocket Richard stick get pulled for me :)

And wrapping up the cardboard show - hope you haven't fallen asleep yet, because we're saving perhaps the best for last. It was especially the show n tell Dr. Price did of a few of these beauties on his blog that got me hooked. Some of the nicest memorabilia cards I think ITG's ever made, I'm also collecting scans of copies even if they're not for sale, as I'd one day love to have a full gallery of what all 110 look like. For now I'm lucky enough to own 41 of them, and have found images online for another 30+, let me know if you've got one that hasn't seen the light of day!

Just before we wrap up the show, here's the replica mug that I exchanged my set of foil-stamped History redemption cards for - originally signed by Bobby Clarke, I'm planning to add as many Cup winner autographs as I can, so far I've managed to add a couple of great Habs - Guy Lafleur and Larry Robinson.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Truly, one of the most beautiful sets ever created. That you have so much of it is just............wowwwwwwwwwwww, man.

The stick pieces and mega-patches are just exquisite. Nice work on the Cup replica too! Did you ask Lafleur & Robinson for extra words or did they volunteer?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

Congrats! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those Mega Patches will NEVER get old! Insane.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Too much action in hockey for you Football fans. 😎

Hockey is a beautiful sport ... I think it's just for people like me that have never got into it, I want to see 20 goals a game ... I know that is not hockey and defense is beautiful to a purist but for us newbies, it's all about goals

SCF Rewards
    Country

Truly, one of the most beautiful sets ever created. That you have so much of it is just............wowwwwwwwwwwww, man.

The stick pieces and mega-patches are just exquisite. Nice work on the Cup replica too! Did you ask Lafleur & Robinson for extra words or did they volunteer?

Heh, I asked for the extra words, I thought it'd be pushing it if I also requested "Cup winner ..." and then each year they won the Cup. Now when will the darn Bonsor / Croatian shows get some more good autograph guests? I seriously considered hauling the Cup to a Toronto Expo, but with the little one imminently on the way don't think my wife would be impressed if I tried that now :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heh, I asked for the extra words, I thought it'd be pushing it if I also requested "Cup winner ..." and then each year they won the Cup. Now when will the darn Bonsor / Croatian shows get some more good autograph guests? I seriously considered hauling the Cup to a Toronto Expo, but with the little one imminently on the way don't think my wife would be impressed if I tried that now :)

You havent been in a few months ....

The answer to your question is never =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (96)
    Country
    See trekrun's Items on eBay

Love seeing your accomplishment and dedication to this product, Dave.
    You sure put a dent in my 1 of 1 collection!
    Glad those cards, I believe 7 of them have found an avid collector's home.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Beauty collection! I think 2 or 3 of those came from me as well. :) I remember that Barber stick, pulled it at the Expo doing a case break. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dergula's Items on eBay

Jesus! I would love some of that Leaf stuff in my collection!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12