Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steve_is_legend's Items on eBay

Thanks to Scobes for knocking out 30 cards or so... anybody today?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks to NsLoki for knocking out 35 cards... anybody tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (26)
    Country
    See Games4sale2day's Items on eBay

I have a really nice stack of SPX Finite basketball as well as an even bigger lot of football that I can go through as I was once going for this set. Do you have a want or needlist that you can supply me? At least for the regular base numbered cards? Shoot me a PM or reply here and I'd be glad to try to work something out for your needs.--
    Last edited by coltsfan1888; 01-28-2016 at 02:36 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a really nice stack of SPX Finite basketball as well as an even bigger lot of football that I can go through as I was once going for this set. Do you have a want or needlist that you can supply me? At least for the regular base numbered cards? Shoot me a PM or reply here and I'd be glad to try to work something out for your needs.--

PM sent.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(104)
    Country
    See mikethebulldog's Items on eBay

Have a small treasure trove of football from when I attempted it when the set was around $70,000 including the Radiance and Spectrum parallels. Have more stuff but is basically PC and have a little baseball, possibly a few wayward basketball left. Here is what I have on SCF.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...rchleagueid/0/

Would be interested in seeing a tradelist. Football, baseball and/or basketball is fine.
    Last edited by mikejohnj; 01-28-2016 at 11:38 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have a small treasure trove of football from when I attempted it when the set was around $70,000 including the Radiance and Spectrum parallels. Have more stuff but is basically PC and have a little baseball, possibly a few wayward basketball left. Here is what I have on SCF.

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...rchleagueid/0/

Would be interested in seeing a tradelist. Football, baseball and/or basketball is fine.

Thanks for letting me know. Waiting on coltsfan1888 to get me what he has, so after I'm done dealing with him I'll be sure to contact you to see if we can work something out. Thanks in advance for the response.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(104)
    Country
    See mikethebulldog's Items on eBay

Thanks for letting me know. Waiting on coltsfan1888 to get me what he has, so after I'm done dealing with him I'll be sure to contact you to see if we can work something out. Thanks in advance for the response.

Not a problem. Am sure that even after everyone on here gives it a shot, I will still have stuff you need. From football at least, maybe not regs but radiance and spectrum parallels no less..

Here is my link to my website of some football rookies and inserts. There is also a couple dozen here including some graded rookies. Just hit control "F" 1998 SPX and should skim though everything to find what you need. Right off the bat there are some Troy Aikmans.

http://bulldogmike.bplaced.net/webpa...ndInserts.html
    Last edited by mikejohnj; 01-29-2016 at 01:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not a problem. Am sure that even after everyone on here gives it a shot, I will still have stuff you need. From football at least, maybe not regs but radiance and spectrum parallels no less..

Here is my link to my website of some football rookies and inserts. There is also a couple dozen here including some graded rookies. Just hit control "F" 1998 SPX and should skim though everything to find what you need. Right off the bat there are some Troy Aikmans.

http://bulldogmike.bplaced.net/webpa...ndInserts.html

PM Sent. Lists updated, still looking for everything!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump... Still looking for baseball, football, and basketball.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Steve_is_Legend- I have these 98 SPx baseball:

98 SPX Finite Spectrum Gwynn #125 BV $10.00
    98 SPx Finite Star Focus Radiance Piazza #157 BV $2.00
    98 SPx Finite Star Focus Radiance Gwynn #163 BV $2.00
    98 SPx Finite Star Focus Radiance Bonds #164 BV $3.00
    98 SPx Finite Heroes Maddux #171 BV $3.00
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast