Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (63)
    Country
    See jc-card-collectibles's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I just entered my PINS. The computers does all the tardes unless you pick the card you want to trade for> you have to wait any trades to be approved.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I didn't think my Camp's Tim Horton's would carry the hockey cards, but I was wrong and now I can get my fix here on site.

Apparently they have lots and I don't think they are going to be a fast seller so I should be able to get lots before my rotation ends.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

First Sid /87 has hit eBay (Not Mine!): http://www.ebay.ca/itm/111787293891

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

And sold. $750US

Madness!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone doing the online Collect to Win? I am wondering about trades. Does the computer automatically just make trades for you at some point or do you actually have to do something?

It's all computer generated, which is kinda strange but whatever. Less work involved. I'm up to about 71 cards so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Holy smokes.... Who knew his XXXXXXXXXXXRC Auto would be worth so much. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

A little more than 1/2 way through an entire box. I have 2 FF 3D Cards, 5 platinum profiles, and 5 above the ice. Think I am going to try for a master set. Minus the autos and game used.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little more than 1/2 way through an entire box. I have 2 FF 3D Cards, 5 platinum profiles, and 5 above the ice. Think I am going to try for a master set. Minus the autos and game used.

That's not very ambitious. LOL Good luck with the hunt, my friend!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a Platinum Profiles of Sittler for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Michigan Wolverines Seattle Seahawks
    Twitter: @kylemclaren7 See kydollarsign's Items on eBay Instagram:

Hope you guys had goodluck getting multiple packs for 1$ with only 1 drink purchase.. went to one TH here, tried to buy a choc milk and 10 packs, manager was confused, called her manager and said it was only 1 per drink

went to another TH downtown, without hesitation the guy got me a fresh box and only charged 1$/per with only the 1 beverage purchased!

I got a full base set except no card 68 (Jaden Schwartz), 3 sets of checklists, 2 sets of die cuts, 4 FF, 6 platinum profiles, and 8 above the ice. all in all, great collation, and now i need to debate going back for another box or not hahah!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2910111213 LastLast