Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Who is your White Whale auto?

I am sure that I am not the only one who has had a player that I have tried multiple times with no luck with. For me it has always been Greg Maddox a player who sometimes would sign, but never caught him at the right time. Who is the person that you have tried and had no luck with?
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Tom Brady and Lebron James

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt Harvey. Back in 2013 he used to sign for fans, now not so much. He was right next to me by the mets dugout signing for another fan, and some employee called him away so he could meet some V.I.P.s

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aaron Rodgers. I had stopped going to training camps the year before he was drafted because I had started college and any extra money I had was for Booze and not saving it to travel to GB. He signed a lot the first couple of years in GB and now its extremely rare to see him sign. I don't even think he does any kind of pay signings.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I was at a Hawks game a while back and Kyrie Irving was signing autos. He stopped to sign for my buddy but then ran off and skipped everyone else.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

Elvis. I always think I see him in Vegas...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was at Patriots training camp when I was much younger. I had one of the commemorative Sports Illustrated from the Super Bowl. Brady reached for it. Touched it. Then took his hand off of it and grabbed somebody else's item. Worst day ever.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Carlton Fisk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aspoe093's Items on eBay

An Aaron Rodgers signing was just announced but the cheapest items are around $400

SCF Rewards
    Country

An Aaron Rodgers signing was just announced but the cheapest items are around $400

yeah I saw that. Its a private signing, cheapest is 400 he doesn't sign his number so if you want it added its considered an inscription and thats another $199. Love Rodgers but, definitely not gonna pay that much for his auto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast