Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Tim Hortons Mega-Thread - Show Your Hits and Discuss It All Here!

Tomorrow is the big day for the Tim Hortons Upper Deck hockey cards. I know that a lot of us are really, really pumped about this promo.

This thread will be used not only for us to show the great cards we pull, but also as a place for discussion about the product once it has hit the market.

Share the positive vibes! This thread will be shared on social media, with the intention of attracting new members to the site who can come to trade, buy, sell, and enjoy the hobby the same as we do. Let's show them what a great community this is, and hopefully we can capitalize on the influx of new collectors to grow the site and engage more people in our hobby.

Have fun! Can't wait to see what cards we're able to come across!

Oh yeah, there might be a contest element to all of this, too. So consider yourselves definitely encouraged to participate. :)
    Last edited by RGM81; 09-29-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good idea R G M

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

Purchased a 100 pack box this morning, the cards are beautiful! My only deception is I almost got 2 complete sets. No card # 47 and 77 in both sets. Was hoping to get at least a full set, bit of a bummer if you want to sell.

Here they are!

2 full sets of these:

These are very nice!

One full set:

Checklist cards:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I do agree that the base set looks very nice, kind of like old Black Diamond or SPx.
    Do they have a special price for box buyers or did you have to pay full price for each pack?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

Interesting trip to Tims. Went thru the drive thru and ordered 25 packs. The girl could not beleive I wanted that many LOL. Tried for about 5 minutes to scan them with no luck (lots of honking horns behind me). Finally the manager asked me to come back later, so I dropped off the young guy at work and came back. Got my 25 packs and chatted with the manager. Found out that each store ws given so many boxes and when they are gone that is it. The store here got 8 boxes. So I got 20 more packs.

I agree with 10-4 collector, cards are awesome. 44/45 packs had an insert. Now I need to find out if I got a complete set of base cards. Good to luck to everyone opening packs.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

Interesting trip to Tims. Went thru the drive thru and ordered 25 packs. The girl could not beleive I wanted that many LOL. Tried for about 5 minutes to scan them with no luck (lots of honking horns behind me). Finally the manager asked me to come back later, so I dropped off the young guy at work and came back. Got my 25 packs and chatted with the manager. Found out that each store ws given so many boxes and when they are gone that is it. The store here got 8 boxes. So I got 20 more packs.

I agree with 10-4 collector, cards are awesome. 44/45 packs had an insert. Now I need to find out if I got a complete set of base cards. Good to luck to everyone opening packs.

My closest Tims didn't know what I was talking about, they tried to sell me a Tim card lol.

My buddy bought the last box at his Tims, so they had no more, but said they would have another batch next week.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

Mu Tims also had 8 boxes, they went nuts when I said I wanted a full box!
    No special price for a full box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mu Tims also had 8 boxes, they went nuts when I said I wanted a full box!
    No special price for a full box.

Hey,

I have the 77. Post it up and I'll send you it!!

By the way, doesn't work with combos!

Here are my hits:

Last edited by tuukkatime; 09-30-2015 at 09:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country

Thank you very much tuukkatime but I will try to sell it as is now that the product is hot. Very nice gesture from you, I appreciate!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

This is probably how McDonald's feels right now..

P-C
    --

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast