Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

Updates to the Barrasso and Lemieux Collections

First, a couple of my most recent Lemieux pickups....

13-14 Dominion Stickside Signatures

13-14 National Treasures Frozen Treasures Prime
    - Might be my favorite Lemieux. Great design and simply looks "sharp."

11-12 Panini Private Signings Platinum 1/1
    - Love this card, definitely in my Top 3 Lemieux's.

Now for the main part of my thread. The collection had a pretty good summer. I'm up to 636 unique Barrasso cards. I've picked up around 40 since my last update in late June. Very happy with that, especially since I didn't really spend a huge amount on any of these. So here is what I've picked up so far. Be sure to look all the way through!!

86-87 Sabres Blue Shield
    - Never saw one of these, then one popped up on eBay. Nice find.

98-99 Finest Refractor

00-01 Be A Player Ult. Mem. Ultimate Dynasty Game Used Jersey
    - Really dig this one. Would LOVE to find the Emblem version.

Ultimate Vault 10-11 Ult. Mem. Retrsopective Barrasso/Lemieux Silver 1/1 Stamp

10-11 Dominion Sapphire Auto /10

12-13 BTP Draft Day Dual GU Barrasso/Tretiak
    - Took me a while to get one of these, they just always went for more than I wanted to pay on eBay. Need the Gold version.

13-14 Panini Prime Colors Pens

And how all four that I have look together...

13-14 National Treasures Crown Royale Plate 1/1

Various 14-15 ITGU Mutli- Game Used

14-15 ITGU For Your Country Quad Gold /20

14-15 ITGU Triple Game Used Gold /20

[b]14-15 ITGU Barrasso/Fleury Dual Game Used Gold /20

14-15 ITGU Triple Patch Barrasso/Potivin/CuJo Silver /10

14-15 Premier Signature Champions

[b]14-15 Premier Rinks of Honor Booklet Auto
    - I know some don't like booklets, but I do. Was looking forward to seeing this one once I saw the checklist. One of my new favorites.

14-15 Ultimate Collect Signature Masterpieces

14-15 SPA Retro Auto
    - Simple yet nice looking card.

14-15 SPA Auto
    - Design of this card is very simple, but very sharp. One of my favorite auto's.

And now for the coup de grace (or "COOP DEE GRACE" as people from my neck of the woods say, as they take everything at face value phonetically)..................................... .....

14-15 ITGU Autograph and Memorabilia RAINBOW!!
    Silver 35/45 (Jersey Number)
    Gold 08/10
    Silver Prismatic 1/3
    Gold Prismatic 1/1

And as a bonus, I have two of the four plates. Would love to get the other two. This has been a goal of mine, to complete the rainbow, once I saw the setlist. Very "proud" to complete it!

Also, my local Michael's had a 50% off sale (so these were only $30 each) on Shadow Boxes, so I picked up a few and put some nice stuff together. Check it out below.

My camera doesn't take the best pics inside, but you get the idea. The first includes most of my favorite cards on Barrasso in a Pens jersey. Oh man, how nice would that look if I could complete the Nameplate? Unfortunately I haven't added one in almost a year and have seen very few cards of any variety from that set surfacing on eBay or the forums in the past year. Obviously, any help in attaining any of those would be phenomenal and much appreciated. The second box is the rest of my favorite cards, or cards that just didn't fit into the first one.

Anyway, THANKS for looking. Comments are very much welcome, encouraged and very appreciated!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those Barrasso additions are exceptional! Great displays too, really like the look of that. Best of luck with the Nameplate, those are the best "rainbows" to complete IMO.

Congrats on the new stuff!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

very nice lemieux cards, I have one you might need

I will Pm you the details

thanks
    jim