Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation WTTF: Jace Amaro (pics of tradebait inside, inc. 1/1 cut auto !! )

The rarer, the better. Here's a few things, that nobody is really interested in, to trade for Amaro's cards:

#'d/25

#'d/50

#'d/10

#'d/60

#'d/25

#'d/10

#'d/25

#'d/10

Last edited by 55_marlins_sp; 11-16-2015 at 07:44 PM. Reason: new cards for trade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone looking to trade ???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still trying to make sensible deals. Remember, folks, I want Jace Amaro, not Tom Brady patch auto's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone wanna make logical deals ????? Again, I know I'm not offering up the highest value or most wanted trade bait, but let's be sensible with offers, if anyone plans on making them ...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

i got 2 nice auto patch cards. nice 2 color patches looks like letters or numbers. lmk thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got 2 nice auto patch cards. nice 2 color patches looks like letters or numbers. lmk thanks http://s943.photobucket.com/user/slash711/library/autos

I'd have some interest in the pair, as well as the Zach Brown Mirror Emerald autograph #'d 1/5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

ok. saw some i like. davante adams gu, ryan grant gu [ 3 color], donald lee gu antonio brown auto and a triple gu of manzial, bridgewater and ?. nice george burns and hockey. cool patches just dont know enough to do any of them. lmk thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

need this??

2014 Rookies and Stars Rookie Autographs Longevity Holofoil Jace Amaro auto 83/99

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok. saw some i like. davante adams gu, ryan grant gu [ 3 color], donald lee gu antonio brown auto and a triple gu of manzial, bridgewater and ?. nice george burns and hockey. cool patches just dont know enough to do any of them. lmk thanks

After digging a little more, I like the Glennon's as well (Inception auto /25 & the Finest Red auto), the Justin Hunter's (Hard Hat auto & Inception Purple auto), the Christion Jones Red Ink UD Auto, the Kendall Wright Absolute Patch auto & Leaf Valiant Draft Kendall Wright Auto Purple.

Sure, I could use them. What were you looking to get for it ?

need this??

2014 Rookies and Stars Rookie Autographs Longevity Holofoil Jace Amaro auto 83/99

Sure do. LMK what you're looking to get for it.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast