Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2015 Arozona Fall League success thread!

Here is a link to last years thread:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...esses!!!/page5

Best of luck to you all in sending off to this years prospects in the AFL!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    Instagram:

Im going to be going out this year to it. My friend went last year and must of got always 30 autos per game plus at the end of the games they gave he batting gloves, bats and signed baseball. I was broke last year but going this year. I have been more lucky in spring training. practices are the best time for autos. is there a list of the rosters for az fall league?
    wants, trades pics, and more on my son's blog

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dasbam84's Items on eBay

I'll be heading to a few. It stinks that Surprise is under construction and they now play at Talking Stick. I'll be focusing on the GDDs at Camelback Ranch

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Diamondbacks
    Instagram:

I'll be heading to a few. It stinks that Surprise is under construction and they now play at Talking Stick. I'll be focusing on the GDDs at Camelback Ranch

I didn't know that is that going to affect spring training? Im going to be able to go to all the practices now that I work nights. last year I was so close to getting bumgarner and pence. Raymond says thanks for the cards awesome. I have a Trumbo g/u in angels though, did you want it? text me later bro

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It's allegedly going to be done by ST but it's just a rumor.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Im going to be going out this year to it. My friend went last year and must of got always 30 autos per game plus at the end of the games they gave he batting gloves, bats and signed baseball. I was broke last year but going this year. I have been more lucky in spring training. practices are the best time for autos. is there a list of the rosters for az fall league?

Rosters have been put out already and to be honest they do not look as star studded to me as in years past.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I agree on that. The rosters are kind of bland this year. I typically go for the coaches as they have MLB experience. I will still go for the fun

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No successes yet? Should I pull the sticky?