Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Habs Kassian Suspended, Sent to Rehab

CQlmd2-UYAAvzGm.jpg

I hope he gets the help he needs.

What a colossal waste of talent. I know a lot of Habs fans weren't happy with the Prust-for-Kassian trade when it happened and it looks even worse now.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

CQlmd2-UYAAvzGm.jpg

I hope he gets the help he needs.

What a colossal waste of talent. I know a lot of Habs fans weren't happy with the Prust-for-Kassian trade when it happened and it looks even worse now.

Dont worry, Vancouver fans wernt too happy with it either ..... Prust looks like he cant move out there.

Even with the Kassian development ..... the Habs still win because they dont have to see 1st hand how bad he is on the ice.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You know when both sides hate the trade the GM's must have done something right. LOL

I was really looking forward to seeing what Kassian can do--this is pretty much make-or-break time for him, and it seems that he's already broken.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

What a waste......

SCF Rewards
    Country

The trade will likely turn out to be a wash. Prust is a great team player who gives 100% but physically he has also paid the price for his efforts and is no longer the same player. Kassian on the other hand obviously never figured out that there are expectations regarding both conduct and performance to be an NHL player and his legacy will likely end up being would have, could have, should have. There aren't very many success stories when it comes to professional athletes once they start down the substance abuse path.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (45)
    Country
    See nolesfan9warrick's Items on eBay

What was the deal with Kassian's incident exactly? Not that this vindicates him, but he wasn't driving, correct?

Not many athletes can overcome their demons, but here's a good article on one who did. Granted, Rich Clune doesn't have a tenth of Kassian's natural talent, but it's still a good read: http://www.theplayerstribune.com/rich-clune-hockey-nhl/