Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would trade the Zimmer straight up for either the Brooks Robinson or Jose Santiago Heritage auto.

Thanks for the offer but I'd pass on both of them

what would you want for these..

1966 Koufax
    the Gretzky
    Butkus
    2014 A&G Carew
    Pee Wee Reese

PM sent
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in your Walt Frazier /250
    looking for Robert Parish and John Norlander! For trade Hidden Content PASSWORD: myfriendonly

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See whitmanhanssen's Items on eBay

I could use the t205 Bridwell. I will load up some scan to see if we can come up with a little trade / see for sell folders and PM with questions. There is a 6 gu and an auto to choose from, sorry that's all I have don't collect modern.
    Last edited by nebboy; 11-14-2015 at 01:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in your Walt Frazier /250

Are you looking to buy or trade?

I could use the t205 Bridwell. I will load up some scan to see if we can come up with a little trade / see for sell folders and PM with questions. There is a 6 gu and an auto to choose from, sorry that's all I have don't collect modern.

Sure. Please let me know when you do. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Based on the conditions of your cards, how much in bv of auto's and gu would you want for these: '58 Pee Wee Reese, '62 Kaline & ERA Leaders, and '66 Koufax ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Waiting on reply. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See whitmanhanssen's Items on eBay

I did load that photo in my for sell page for you to check out about a trade for the t205 - Thanks

http://s648.photobucket.com/user/neb...tml?sort=4&o=0

SCF Rewards
    Country

Based on the conditions of your cards, how much in bv of auto's and gu would you want for these: '58 Pee Wee Reese, '62 Kaline & ERA Leaders, and '66 Koufax ? PLMK. Thanks. Have a good night.

Waiting on reply. PLMK. Thanks. Have a good day.

The Reese is gone and by ERA leaders do you mean the HR leaders? I don't think I have an ERA leaders one. The others I should still have though. (the thread got bumped up and I never updated it)

Also I wasn't on the site until Monday and since then (Monday and today) I've been having bad problems with this site. The server keeps going down so hopefully this post goes through.

I did load that photo in my for sell page for you to check out about a trade for the t205 - Thanks

http://s648.photobucket.com/user/neb...tml?sort=4&o=0

Some nice stuff but I'd rather have the Bridwell. That's really the only one I'm going to be very picky about since I don't come across a 100 year old card that often.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Celtics New York Yankees
    See toyotacelicaman12's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm interested in your 1980 Topps Wayne Gretzky, 1958 Topps Pee Wee Reese, T205 Albert Bridwell, and 1963 Fleer George Blanda. Check my bucket to see what you like, thanks.
    Last edited by PatsFanVT; 11-18-2015 at 12:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the quick reply. The '62 ERA Leaders has Warren Spahn as the big "pic", and others smaller. That's the one I saw. So, I'd be interested in it,the '62 Kaline, and '66 Koufax. I may also be interested in the '62 HR Leaders too. PLMK how much in bv of gu and/or auto's you'd need for them. Have a good day.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast