Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Police video shows teen girl graphically accusing Kevin Johnson of sexual abuse

Today, Kevin Johnson is mayor of Sacramento, Calif., and Mandi Koba is a mother of three and an advocate for survivors of sexual abuse. Only they know what happened between them in the summer of 1995, when she was 16 and he was a star guard for the Phoenix Suns, and each has a different version of events.

Koba’s recollections of what happened with Johnson, whom she met when she was 15, have been circulating for years in the form of a police report that includes a transcript of the questioning she was given by Detective Art Smith of the Phoenix Police Department in 1996. You can read that report in full here. In it, she describes Johnson lying naked with her, fondling her breasts and vagina, lathering soap on her in the shower, brushing his penis against her, and asking her to pray to God for forgiveness with him and promise not to tell anyone about what they’d done.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deadspin/...ons=1444334785

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

This is a sad situation that has been kept quiet for to long. I am not siding with either side but the need to close the case one way or the other. If he is guilty he doesnt need to be in a position of power for sure but if he is not guilty this is just hanging over his head. I am sure things like this happened in all sports in the 90s and before as there was not the immediate social media presence that most teens would post to as a badge of honor now.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I loved the Suns teams of the 90s and KJ was a big part of them. But after he retired and I saw more about the guy the more I kept getting this weirdo vibe from him. There is just something "off" about him so I don't know if this is true or not but if it is true I wouldn't be shocked.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/