Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: I Need Your Input!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia 76ers Philadelphia Phillies Boston Red Sox
    See pri.madel's Items on eBay Instagram:

I Need Your Input!

I don't know if this fits this category, but I want to rant. There are these two kids that I bought stuff from. As soon as I buy it they seriously tell me that they are not sending my stuff. Then they said that they stalk me. They told me my name, age, address. Same with my brother, company co-owner, and two friends. They asked me what one of my best autos is. I said a certified Kofax SS. They continued to tell me it was fake. I'm upset for multiple reasons. One is they have my info. And I know that if you go on WhitePages or stuff you can find that out. But the school? That was odd haha. Then they tell me the same info for 5 of my family/friends: Bobby Williams, Mara Penner, Tori Penner, Connor Blimm, and Jack Blimm. I'm freaked out and so are my friends. What would you do?

SCF Rewards
    Country

They could just be messing with you cause you can find out stuff like that but if you think they are seriously stalking you let the authorities know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

what site did you buy the cards through. I'd start by reporting them to the site. Maybe do some sleuthing on your own about them. Do they even live in your area? MOre than likely they don't. I doubt I'd take it as a serious thing unless they lived close to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They do

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

anyone can find info like that in about 5 mins if they know your name and what state or town you live in.

its all public info

sounds like they are just messing with you, and might be doing it because of how you are reacting.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone can find info like that in about 5 mins if they know your name and what state or town you live in.

its all public info

sounds like they are just messing with you, and might be doing it because of how you are reacting.

school?

SCF Rewards
    Country

what site did you buy the cards through. I'd start by reporting them to the site. Maybe do some sleuthing on your own about them. Do they even live in your area? MOre than likely they don't. I doubt I'd take it as a serious thing unless they lived close to you.

Sadly, I bought on Instagram. I was just starting out - didn't know better. But i know they live near me because they gave me their mailing address which is a town over and they graph in Philly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone else give an advice? They also have pictures of me and threatened to block me so i can't get autograph when i graph.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SImple answer at this point you must get the police involved if your in that much fear.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Except for a few people that I can vouch for on Facebook I don't buy/sell/or trade anything on social media unless it's a small item that I'm not going to miss. It's simply not worth the headache.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404