Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

BY THE WAY, I HAVE SOOOOOOO MANY SWEET CUP RC's AVAILABLE!!!! FIRST ONE TO POST GETS THEM!!!! WHO WANTS THEM??? I'M A BIG TIME SELLER!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

why the hate from you?

You buy from my ebay auctions all the time. I don't liquidate CUP ARP's, I liquidate common cards.....

You and everyone else are the same way. There is no reason to liquidate CUP cards, they will always be in demand.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

Understand that you were wrong this time ...... reload ...... and come back firing when Black Diamond is released ...

Most PRETENTIOUS statement in this thread.

Just because my opinion is different from yours, doesn't make either one of us WRONG.

I agree, many people obviously feel differently than I do about this product, but being in the minority doesn't make my thinking wrong, it just means that we see things a bit differently.

99% of people on this planet don't understand quantum mechanics, does that mean that Stephen Hawking is full of crap.

Thinking differently doesn't make you wrong, it is what drives progress.

If everyone just went blindly along with the rest of the lemmings, we'd all just be walking off of cliffs while facetiming away on our iphones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

why the hate from you?

You buy from my ebay auctions all the time. I don't liquidate CUP ARP's, I liquidate common cards.....

You and everyone else are the same way. There is no reason to liquidate CUP cards, they will always be in demand.

It's the hypocrisy. I don't deny that I buy stuff and then re-sell. I don't do it "for the children"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Most PRETENTIOUS statement in this thread.

Just because my opinion is different from yours, doesn't make either one of us WRONG.

I agree, many people obviously feel differently than I do about this product, but being in the minority doesn't make my thinking wrong, it just means that we see things a bit differently.

99% of people on this planet don't understand quantum mechanics, does that mean that Stephen Hawking is full of crap.

Thinking differently doesn't make you wrong, it is what drives progress.

If everyone just went blindly along with the rest of the lemmings, we'd all just be walking off of cliffs while facetiming away on our iphones.

You guys are so pretentious, but I'm just a billion Stephen Hawkings.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

You guys are so pretentious, but I'm just a billion Stephen Hawkings.

I am not sure you are, I mean, you're not even smart enough to understand how pretentious it is to tell someone that their personal opinion is wrong.

I understand, however, that since your opinion is different than mine, you will subsequently fail to agree with anything I say, because that is the true depth of your ignorance.

You don't have to agree with someone's opinion to understand that they have a right to have it, and that no one has the right to tell them they are wrong.

Getting back to the original topic of conversation, I understand that there are quite a few nice hits in this product, I was just stating that many of the "hits" are not quite suited for this product and that since the packs pretty much consist of only 1 non base card, you would think Upper Deck could have been a bit more selective when choosing them.

Also, a LARGE part of this stuff seems to be buyback hits of 14-15 Young guns of players like Derrick Pouliot, Valdimir Namestnikov, Shayne Gotisbehere etc... that look really nice with hand signed and numbered autos, but in a few months will be worthless when these guys fail to make a significant impact in the league.

Also, including cards that have a BV of less than $30 as the "hit" in a $110 pack seems super sketchy, especially if they are staright up buyback product like SOTT and Trilogy rookie autos /699
    Last edited by adamslogik; 10-25-2015 at 09:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Even worse...all these redemptions they are sitting on like Anthony Duclair....they are live in buybacks....in who knows how many different forms....

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am not sure you are, I mean, you're not even smart enough to understand how pretentious it is to tell someone that their personal opinion is wrong.

I understand, however, that since your opinion is different than mine, you will subsequently fail to agree with anything I say, because that is the true depth of your ignorance.

And you're calling someone pretentious? Really, please... re-read what you just typed up there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do I like the product? No. Not big on buybacks but if it floats your boat go for it. I'd rather buy some MVP/OPC but that's just me.

Does having an expiry date on redemptions suck? Sure, I hate them, you hate them. But they are there for a reason (whether it be good or bad)

Does Upper Deck care about their customers and collectors? Maybe, maybe not. They are still in business right? So I guess they do care and their customers and collectors care enough for them to still be in business. They also care enough to know that this "group break" phenomena is the new kid on the block. Blasphemy that Upper Deck is gearing towards a trend that is making them money!

Was that too sarcastic?
    Last edited by pur3strpker0; 10-25-2015 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Grammar

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

We done here.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567