Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PC - Showoff - Monahan / SOTTs / Flames Lineup

Started collecting back in 2013, been a fun ride so far. Change from collecting everything, to certain sets, to now a select subset of cards.

Put up my favorite cards in 2 card display cases.

My current Monahan collection and some of my SOTT collection below. Sorry for the awkward crop picture was getting a glare when I was taking a photo straight on.

Sold off my Monahan Acetate YG and FWA patch to pick up the Honorable numbers and hopefully some of the Auto Buybacks.

13/14 SOTT collection - some of my favorite cards in the case. Currently have all 32/32 Single SOTT, 14/15 of the Dual SOTTS (missing Gallagher/Galchenyuk), and 4/8 of the Triple SOTTS.

Been on the hunt for the 5 remaining ones. If you see them, let me know!

EDIT - Picked up a card I never thought I would get for a decent price - Monahan Jersey Number FWA

And my Flames FW/FWA/Rookie Roster lineup card set (minus David Jones). Haven't updated in a few games.

Kulak is back down, Smid back in, no rookie card for David Jones (don't like the designs they had for him, and no FW/FWA card)
    Ortio and Brodie are peaking in on the side there. Was desperately hoping for a FW card of Ferland in this years SP Auth set, but no such luck.

Last edited by atruong317; 02-01-2016 at 10:47 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Nice collection!

i've been Planning to show my monahan PC off sometime soon! Just waiting on a couple packages!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks!

If you're at trade night tomorrow, I'll bring my extra Monahan cards in case you want them for your PC.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country

Yeah I'll be there! Hopefully I get this package I've even waiting on so I can have some nice flames tradebait for you!

Riel

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump up - Picked up a card I never thought I would get for a decent price - Monahan Jersey Number FWA

SCF Rewards
    Country

Fixed your photo...

Nice Monahan collection... I hope to start a Monahan PC of my own soon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^

Awesome! Thanks for fixing that!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Incredible Flames collection. Really like the "Flames Lineup" auto collection. So cool ! Keep it up !

Do you collect Flames Draft picks/prospects as well?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Incredible Flames collection. Really like the "Flames Lineup" auto collection. So cool ! Keep it up !

Do you collect Flames Draft picks/prospects as well?

yes, I collect the YG, FW, FWA of all Flames rookies of when I started collecting (13-14 onward)

I also try and pick up the OPC Black /100 Flames players every year. That one that doesn't hurt the wallet as much and it's nice getting some love in for the 3rd/4th line guys.