Okay, still trying to finish off my Tim Horton's set. If you're interested in base, checklists, shining futures, or die cuts.... I have lots of them! Apparently everyone else does too, lol.

That's not going to work to finish off my set, I'd like to trade (rather than buy) so I'll try something a little different. I've got this Lemieux Jersey card for trade, and I'm asking for a lot of cards for it:

It's from Ultimate Vault, and specifically a released UM9 'Ultimate Player' dual jersey card of Mario Lemieux! It's got the Emerald Vault 1/1 Stamp on it.

What do I want? I want cards from this list:

Above the Ice (1)
AI-CG Claude Giroux - Philadelphia Flyers
AI-DD Drew Doughty - Los Angeles Kings
AI-JT John Tavares - New York Islanders
AI-PK Patrick Kane - Chicago Blackhawks
AI-RM Ryan Miller - Vancouver Canucks
AI-RN Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Edmonton Oilers

Franchise Force 3D Set (2, Unless Marked)
FF-2 Mario Lemieux - Pittsburgh Penguins (3)
FF-3 Patrick Roy - Montreal Canadiens (3)
FF-4 Johnny Gaudreau - Calgary Flames
FF-5 Taylor Hall - Edmonton Oilers
FF-7 Bobby Ryan - Ottawa Senators (1)
FF-8 Phil Kessel - Toronto Maple Leafs (1)
FF-9 Ryan Miller - Vancouver Canucks (1)
FF-10 Blake Wheeler - Winnipeg Jets (1)
FF-11 Sidney Crosby - Pittsburgh Penguins (3)
FF-12 Alexander Ovechkin - Washington Capitals

Platinum Profiles Set (1)
SS-3 Peter Forsberg - Quebec Nordiques
SS-4 Guy Lafleur - Montreal Canadiens
SS-9 John Tavares - New York Islanders
SS-11 Henrik Lundqvist - New York Rangers

I am not going to ask for the moon here (I don't think so, anyway) but what I'd like to receive a combination of cards that add up to SEVEN using the values I just assigned each of them. Platinum Profiles & Above the Ice are all (1). I would take any seven cards from these two lists. The Franchise Force default to (2), but most have other numbers (1 or 3) beside them. If you've got the Lemieux & Crosby Franchise Force, toss in a 3rd card and I'd be happy. That kind of thing.

I feel like I'm trading down, asking for bulk inserts, and that's a fair swap. If you're interested in the deal - but think I'm asking too much - shoot me a message anyway, and let's see if we can work something else out. Always happy to listen to other perspectives. Maybe we won't agree, but can't hurt.

I'm going to be online for the next little while, but otherwise I won't be able to get back to you until the morning. I'm hoping that by then (first thing in the morning) I'll have a message that someone wants to make a deal. PMs work best, but I will check the thread. I'm posting this on two separate forums, and will take the first deal - that meets my parameters - that I'm offered.

Thanks for looking!