Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See seanw1940's Items on eBay

Cool THE CAPTAIN - A lot of firsts and a Rainbow

As a life long Yzerman collector, from OPC to pro-set, to score, UpperDeck BAP/ITG, it has never mattered what manufacturer, The Captain has always been a tough guy to collect. He has always had such a strong silent fallowing that it has always seemed that he has never had enough cards produced. everything has always seemed to be swallowed up the minute it was pulled. So to get the goods you always really had to work for it, get lucky, or have guys know you were the guy to call. i have never been any of the above, lol. Well until this year it seems, or maybe i have just gotten lucky
    One of my Big wants as is for most collectors is patch auto's, so to make matters worse, UD has done a terrible job of managing his patch/auto cards.
    Down right S@#$$%. at least in my opinion. To start, most of his patch auto's are filled with jersey number patches, which for the wings is a small step above jsy swatches, also when they actually use logo pieces i haven't liked the design and well in the nice design patch auto's it's mainly # patch... so it may be hard to believe this year is the first year i have picked up a hard signed patch auto, and that is not the only first....

The start of the rainbow

14-15 UD The Cup - Base Silver Foil #/249

14-15 UD The Cup - Base Gold Spectrum Foil #2/5 Signature

14-15 UD The Cup - Base Gold Foil #7/10 - My 1st patch auto of Yzerman's (Hard Signed)

14-15 UD The Cup - Base Red foil #2/3 - My 1st Tag Auto of Yzerman's

And

14-15 UD The Cup - Base Black Foil #1/1 - My First Yzerman auto #1/1!!!

..and My 1st Rainbow ever! (i will say the rainbow is complete but i am missing the last base parallel, the Yzerman black shield. if you see it, LMKP)

Not super stoked they changed the picture of two of the parallels, but they do look good together!!

Thx for looking all comments are welcome

Sean.
    Always looking for Yzerman patch auto's. lmk what if you have one you are looking to move!
    Last edited by Yzerberg; 10-29-2015 at 10:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Just how big IS your Yzerman collection???

That's a beautiful rainbow, yessir

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Holy cowzerman!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome, congrats!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congratulations, that rainbow is truly something else :) These look great together!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol, actually not that big. I'm pretty picky and only go for super highend cards. Yzerman has such a sweet auto that i also have a soft spot for auto cards that allow him the room and space to sign on the picture, not just a small designated area.

Thx everyone! i got really lucky, it only took me two weeks from the time the product was released to when i got the last color. but it's going to drive me nuts until i get the shield! i'll always see it as an incomplete set. does anyone even know if the Yzerman shield has been pulled?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man those look nice. Congrats on being able to land them so quickly. Good luck on the shield.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Wow great looking cards! Congrats on an amazing Rainbow and good luck getting the shield!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! I just hope the shield gets pulled, i feel a lot of this product is not going to get ripped this year.