Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Draisaitl SPX Auto Patch Rookie FS

I have this Draisaitl SPX /50 RPA available FS. It is a 2 colors. Looking for $30 DVLD.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

Looks a lot like this one that sold for $6.49....sharpen your pencil and I could be interested

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-15-SPX-L...YAAOSwAYtWGat-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks a lot like this one that sold for $6.49....sharpen your pencil and I could be interested

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2014-15-SPX-L...YAAOSwAYtWGat-

The shipping on that card is 15.80 us and it sold for 6.49. Total of 22.29$ dlv. Hes asking 30$ dlv, and draisaitl has 5 pts in 2gms recently.
    not that far off..

SCF Rewards
    Country

The shipping on that card is 15.80 us and it sold for 6.49. Total of 22.29$ dlv. Hes asking 30$ dlv, and draisaitl has 5 pts in 2gms recently.
    not that far off..

Shipping was actually $3.00 within the US.

Doesnt really matter what he got it for, its what it could be worth now.

$15.80 shipping to Canada means many Canadians will not be bidding. Mistake #1 by the seller.

Poor scan inside a taped up, banged up top loader. Mistake #2 by the seller.

Not having the word "rookie" in the title. Mistake #3 by the seller.

Stating he will not ship outside the continental US, though he does provide shipping rates for many countries in the world. Mistake #4 by the seller.

And I guess, last but not least of all ....... he sold the card on Oct 11th. At that time, Draisaitl wasnt even playing with the big club .... and im sure his bandwagon was quite empty. Sounds like the seller either doesnt know / care about Hockey .... or really didnt care what the card went for. Another mistake by the seller..

dornhoffer - If you want to quote ebay prices, you should know not to take the lowest example, but to take into consideration the players performance right now ..... as well as other completed auctions?

Sure this one is not exactly the same due to the 3clr patch, but its a lot closer than the steal theboxbreaker got:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-15-spx-spectrum-blue-50-Leon-draisaitl-3-colour-patch-rookie-auto-/201447223141?hash=item2ee730af65%3Ag%3AGwIAAOSw9mF WGwoj&nma=true&si=mJeqtjKgJF3OZObx%252BX%252FFmrEb j2k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l25 57

Look at that smart seller ...... ships reasonably to all countries, properly states in the title what he is selling .... nice clean picture. The only knock about it, is he missed the boat by about a week ...... but thats pretty uncontrollable and falls under the luck category. He actually makes up for his lack of luck by putting the auction up in CDN dollars. With our dollar being very weak, and the majority of hockey buyers being in Canada .... im sure he actually helped his final sale price by listing in CDN dollars.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

Thanx for the insight. You pointed out the poor scan and all the subtle things he could have done better but look closer. I believe its the exact card . Compare the auto and where the auto ran off the sticker and where the auto meets the inscription and look at the patch....thats why I quoted that listing.....but again thanx. And I my offer stands if he wants to negotiate a price I am interested. I clearly did not say i wanted it for six and a half bucks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

It's the same card. If he wants to sell it for more than he paid, he's allowed. He's smart, he's selling while he's hot. I do that all the time too. He purchased it for a good price,and he wants to make money on it, an investment. No problem there!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (64)
    Country

Didn't say there was. Just someone with too much time on their hands was compelled to write an essay on my post

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is a sale thread but I have a pens/flyers 6 way jersey available if this card becomes available for trade. Great card, you should have no problems getting close to asking for this.

BANNED

Country

oooooooooo I love that it says Go Raiders on it---Im a huge PA Raiders fan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Just saw all this. Yes Its the exact same card. I bought it cause it was a great price. I planned on flipping it for paypal or another Card. My pencil is extremely sharp which is why Im trying to sell it now.

Shoot me an offer if your interested

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast