Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - kawhona4 will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

Cincinnati bengals card lot---autos--rookies--refractors & more

I'm looking to sell all of the cards shown-Just make me a offer-There is a total of ( 19 ) Cards in all-With two pack pulled auto cards-One is of a 2014 Panini Playbook of Giovani Bernard-This also has a piece of his Jersey in it-And is Serial Numbered #19/25 The other auto card is of Darqueze Dennard And this is from out of a pack of 2014 Topps Chrome-And this is a Camo Refractor Auto Rookie card-This is also Serial Numbered #02/99 Then there is these 6 other cards that are serial numbered 2015 Topps #278 #06/60 And a 2014 Bowman Gold #22 of A J McCarron SN# 060/399 And a 2013 Topps Pink of Tyler Eifert #407 Rookie card SN#092/399 And a 2014 Crown Royal A J Green Die Cut SN#143/199 And a 2014 Topps Pink card of Carlos Dunlap #297 that's SN#028/499 And a 2014 Topps Camo card of Jermaine Gresham #169 That's SN# 164/399 And all of the other cards-Some are refractors and some are Rookies--If not for Pay-Pal cash-I would trade for Magic The Gathering Rare cards
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you have a ballpark of what you want shoot me a pm

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys New England Patriots

I'm sorry everyone-But I have not looked any of these cards up-So someone just may make out good on this card lot-I'm just looking for the best offers that I get-I'm not going to have this listed that long-So best offer gets them---As I said-If you want to trade-I will look at all offers-I'm looking for some MTG Magic The Gathering cards for my grandson-I'm trying to help him replace some that were stolen from him-He took a album full of his cards to school and it got stolen-But if someone has silver coins or even some nice unopened cards-Or a Game Used or Auto card of a vintage past greats like Mantle or one that is about the same value I will look at ANY offers