Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talking How was the EXPO for everyone?

Was so busy...only managed to get once nice card and a few redemptions but did meet some nice folks from here.
    It goes by way too fast....wished it was like a week long but had fun overall.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

Those are nice!

This was the best Expo in years! I think we have a new mini-boom bubbling! The very purple Toronto Card Show booth was buzzing all weekend and we're going to have a fun winter at the shows, both in Newmarket and Toronto, as we approach our 10th Anniversary! I haven't been as excited as I am now about the hobby as I have been since we launched!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think our low dollar made for a bigger attendance from the US. There were plenty of plates from New York and Michigan in the parking lot. Plus the autograph guest lineup was decent as well.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Expo was pretty good. Got Steve Larmer's autograph, which was my first IP auto from a member of 94 Stanley Cup winning Rangers. I also picked up a few nice cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are all the redemptions for? different cards, or the same one?
    Collect what you like. Simple.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Expo was greaaaaaat!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

Awesome!!! Had so much fun

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are all the redemptions for? different cards, or the same one?

Some Spa redemptions... Horvat, Pastrnak, Nurse/Draisaitl dual
    Bunch of Cup /249's Pastrnak,mirco mueller, Jarnkrok, Seth Griffth, Duclair,
    Selanne shadowbox auto from spx

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice redemptions! You sure have a lot of future mail days to be looking forward to!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Expo was awesome, but the two dudes set up next to me were sub-par at best. Just kidding. Nice pickups Kub.