Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Thanks! I love how it turned out, although I'm down to my last SRX Metallic Marker since they rebranded and changed the markers.

I actually have a throwback Bears Mini that I want to send out, but wasn't sure what type of marker to use... do you have any suggestions? I had heard the SRX markers were good, but now I'm not sure. What do you think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually have a throwback Bears Mini that I want to send out, but wasn't sure what type of marker to use... do you have any suggestions? I had heard the SRX markers were good, but now I'm not sure. What do you think?

http://m.target.com/p/write-dudes-sr...g&gclsrc=aw.ds

These feature the silver that I use, and it's by far my favorite silver marker. There are also the similar Infinity brand markers that I am not a fan of (which seem to have replaced the SRX Metallic ColorSharps for the most part).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Unipaint silver medium point are the best I've used. Upper Deck must think so as well because it's what they use.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not IP, but I grabbed this for $24 from Barnes & Noble's Black Friday signed book sale:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another non-IP success, but I'm pretty stoked about this buy. Snagged it from Amazon's holiday sales for about the price of a new ROMLB:

Vince Carter Signed 8x10 with Fanatics COA

Hard to top one of the best dunkers of all-time and an all-around dynamic player - one of the basketball icons of my childhood - for next to nothing. Even better? I used an old gift card I had that was just sitting around. If you haven't checked it out yet, Amazon is still having some crazy sales on some great stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12