Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See wjwen's Items on eBay

Cool Seahawks and Marcus Mariota

Interested in buying lots of Seahawks cards. Current players only (in other words, they have to be playing for the Seahawks team right now, but they can be in previous team uniforms, but I DO prefer seattle jersey cards). Nothing high-end. I'm also interested in Marcus Mariota. Just started collecting football cards. Long time basketball collector. My favorite Seattle players are Earl Thomas and Tyler Lockett. May also be interested in basketball OKC Thunder players as well. Current players only also, but players like Enes Kanter and Anthony Morrow can be wearing other team jerseys (as well as Durant in Seattle sonics jersey of course).
    Let me know what you got. Prefer lots and not just one card. I'll get back to you when I can

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

If you are checking buckets at all please feel free to check mine, everything is organized by first name, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (88)
    Country
    Navy
    New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See lap-3242's Items on eBay

check my bucket ok buddy thanks rob
    http://s15.photobucket.com/user/PATS...?sort=3&page=1

SCF Rewards
    Country

are you looking for base and insert lots or just gu and autos? I have earl Thomas topps magic rookie and a few seahawk base and inserts with several Richard shermans. PM me and let me know please and I can get you a list if interested

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

I have a lot of topps chrome colored seahawks refractors ill post pics tonight

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country

are you looking for base and insert lots or just gu and autos? I have earl Thomas topps magic rookie and a few seahawk base and inserts with several Richard shermans. PM me and let me know please and I can get you a list if interested

yes I'm interested in base cards too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

I have Seattle Seahawks several cards (Sherman ROOKIE, E. Thomas ROOKIE, Lynch ROOKIES + PARALLELS, etc...).
    I will post a list when I get a chance.

Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country

If you are checking buckets at all please feel free to check mine, everything is organized by first name, thanks. Daniel

Although I like looking at the pics, I can't tell who's who. I don't know the players well enough. Do you have a list that you could give me? Or do you know if you have any of these players: Earl Thomas, Tyler Lockett, Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, Steven Hauschka, Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson, Fred Jackson, Thomas Rawls, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse, Jimmy Graham, Luke Willson, Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin, Kam Chancellor,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country

didn't see any seahawks folders, thanks anyway

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country

Here's a more detailed list of seahawks i'm collecting: Earl Thomas, Tyler Lockett, Bobby Wagner, KJ Wright, Steven Hauschka, Richard Sherman, Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson, Fred Jackson, Thomas Rawls, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse, Jimmy Graham, Luke Willson, Cliff Avril, Michael Bennett, Bruce Irvin, Kam Chancellor,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast