Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

To be honest bud the 3 I liked would be the only ones I have interest in at this time and possible the Brown what are you looking for in trade value on the card. the Hunters I have no interest in at this time he hasn't done much in TN and is now out for the year so not sure if he will be back next year, thanks. Daniel

P.S. = sorry forgot what it the other Wright you are talking about, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See longhair711's Items on eBay

not sure on the 1/5. just trying to get some cards i can use or like. was checking yours and saw some other hundleys and couple of gu i like inthe patches. saww a russell wilson and a james starks orange colored one. also saw a bosworth auto and a nice ty montgomery patch.. saw couple of nice amari's also. the other wright is a leaf valiant 22/25. also have some bishop sankey autos plus just scanned a cobb gu. really like to get a hundley. any chance of a hundley , the wilson gu , montgomery gu and starks for the 3 wrights, cj and brown plus your choice of sankeys.

SCF Rewards
    Country

darn forgot all about the lockett. thats what started this. like it to.[ duh]

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

I only have two other Hundley's one is a 1/1 out of inception would need a pretty big card for that one , the other I can probably do it's his inception Purple RC Auto /150. I have no interest in that other Wright don't like college stuff at all. I have no interest in Sankey at this point he is done in TN I would be surprised to see hi back next year, he has been benched. i'm gonna hold off on Cobb till he does something his first game wasn't impressive but he hasn't had much work yet so he may turn it around. The Wilson patch is /10 so that won't be easy to get either. So I would be stuck with the initial 3 cards I was interested in and maybe the brown but would't go high on that as he has no real value, thanks. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok. for the 2 wrights, cj and brown would you do the hundley and lockett?

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

Let me make sure I have it right:

I would get:

Kendall Wright Absolute RC Auto Patch /25
    Kendall Wright Topps Chrome RC Auto
    Chris Johnson Rookie Progression RC Auto
    Zach Brown Auto #'d 1/5 (What product is this) if it's college I would pass and do you have a pic.

You would get:

Tyler Lockett Certified RC Auto Patch /799
    Brett Hundley Inception Purple RC Auto /150

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep. would like to have that starks gu also just not sure what you think its worth and the value of the brown. the brown is 2012 certified new generation 1/5 rookie green colored. should be in bucket [autos]. if you can't find it lmk and will get you a scan or direct link.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

we would be off on that bud, the Kendall wright patch auto books $25, the wright topps chrome is $12, the CJ RC Auto is $10, the Zack brown doesn't book but the one /25 is $15 so I would say double that is what I would trade at $30 as he is a defensive player would have done a lot more if he was a big name.

The Lockett and the Hundley are both $30 so is the Starks father's day super bowl pylon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What value are you looking for sherman in trade or sell. Thanks.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

will be a pretty penny bud not sure on exact amount yet though, It will take something really good to pry this one of my hands, it does have a few issues on the back that I am seeing if Panini will fix it not I can share those issues but will still take a pretty penny. Daniel

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast