Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Other Sites

SCF Rewards
    Country

Other Sites

I hope this does not get deleted because there has been multiple statments about this site being dead. I am inquiring to see if there are any other sites that people trust that offer football card trading with a higher group of clientele. Sportscardforum has been my home for a few years but the lack of promotion has this site slowly dying. If anyone knows of another site to with trading is done can you please let me know ;) thanks

A very disappointed SCF member

Kurt

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

there was a time when this post would have already been deleted... but as you have said, the site is not what it once was, so I dont even know if there are mods who will check this post out...

wish I could help you. My solution has been to sell everything and say good bye to the hobby that I have loved, because without good collectors, there is no hobby...and the good collectors have gone elsewhere.

Ed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (30)
    Country

I agree, I'm 18, and I've been collecting since I was 8, and card collecting used to be huge. Shows were always popping, these sites were full of collectors selling, buying and trading. Sadly, its slowly dying like you said. I think what would make it better is if they did more SCF member interactions with games and such, where everyone can throw something in, and there's bigger and smaller prizes, and the better you do, the better the prize you win. Idk, I agree with you, and its been sad to see such a fun hobby slowly dwindle.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Mets Boise State Broncos Syracuse Orange
    Twitter: @jrlebert See jean.ramon's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

As a former mod on this site, I can say it does hurt a little to see what this site is becoming. Six posts in the baseball show and tell side in the last two months, and it definitely seems like the wheeling and dealing has come to a screeching halt in many places other than the hockey forum.

At the risk of taking some flak, I also post a bit on Blowout's forum, as well as net54baseball, for all of my vintage needs. I am jrlebert on there as well.

I'm definitely hoping for better things for this site, as I don't think it's anything more than maybe a bit of a lack of promotion and a little mismanagement, or unenthusiastic management. Not wanting or even knowing where to point any fingers, just hoping for something better in the very near future.

Still willing to trade, buy, and sell on here, too! Any vintage baseball, tobacco cards, Cracker Jacks, or Mets stuff, hit me up! And as always, still working on the MW Super Collection!