Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: redemption card story!

SCF Rewards
    Country

redemption card story!

Ok, so this story starts out on January 30, 2015. I put in a redemption code into paniniamerica.net for a 2013-14 Panini Dominion Tape to Tape Vincent Lecavalier /25. All is good. A couple of months go by and May 31, 2015 I request a replacement card (after 4 months of waiting if they still don't have the card you can request a replacement). A couple more months go by and September 18th I email them again about replacing the card.

They replaced the card with a 2013-14 Totally Certified Signatures Alex Ovechkin. Awesome! Wait, check tracking, and on September 29th it showed as delivered. Get home, check the mailbox (we recently got upgraded to the community mailboxes) and nothing! Keep religiously checking waiting for this card and it never shows up. :(

I started with Panini, seeing if the card had been returned to them for some reason. Nope. Called USPS, they referred me to Canada Post. Called Canada Post and got referred back to USPS. Called USPS, and talked to a very nice smart lady who informed me that once the package reached the Canadian Border they were no longer responsible for it. Call Canada Post again, finally figured out the number to the local depot. Called and left 2 messages, which never got returned. Finally turned it over to the Canada Post Ombudsman. They came back saying no that there was nothing they could do.

Finally I turned back to Panini. Frustrated and upset, it's now the middle of November when I contact them again. Once I go through all the paperwork and stuff to acknowledge the fact that the card shows as delivered and never was delivered, THEY REPLACED IT AGAIN!!!!

This time it was a 2013-14 Score Hot Rookies Signature Justin Schultz. And they Fed-Ex'd it to my door. 3 days and it was here!

A huge shoutout to Panini for standing behind their products and their customers. They have exceeded my expectations and I hope they get the ability to make NHL cards again!!!!! I will honestly be a customer of theirs for life!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Very cool of them - they could have easily told you to go blow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

very cool of them - they could have easily told you to go blow.

lol
    Collect what you like. Simple.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Panini really is to be commended for honouring their redemption program long after they've lost their hockey license. I hope that they get another crack at hockey in the future.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Panini really is to be commended for honouring their redemption program long after they've lost their hockey license. I hope that they get another crack at hockey in the future.

i agree on this. they honored expired redemptions for HOFers autos for me.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See jimmcnulty1990's Items on eBay

I mean yeah that was cool of them to replace it twice and they always have had great customer service but to be brutally honest I'd be so pissed if I went from getting an Ovechkin auto to a Justin Schultz auto, so pissed.
    PMs Work Best!!!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol it would be worse going from an Ovechkin auto to absolutely nothing at all :D

and oddly enough the Schultz RC Auto books for more than the Ovi......

and if this wasn't bad enough, now i'm having issues with upper deck and a patrick roy rinks of honor booklet auto...... :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

That is an awesome story and replacement, congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pissed me off when I heard Panini lost their hockey license. I love their cards more so than UD. I would have been ecstatic getting the Schultz bUT I am an Oil fan. Nice of them to come through for you. I am currently waiting on an Tarasenko FWA that I redeemed in May. Heard Tarasenko signed cards a month ago so there is still hope lol.