Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

UD Series 1 Retail Selling Out Everywhere?

Product came out yesterday and apparently the $35 on sale price tag at Wal-Mart hasn't scared anybody here in the Okanagan. It's sold out in Kelowna and Penticton, and I assume in West Kelowna as well. I've heard that there's a "motivated buyer" here that's grabbing up all he can. And with what those Parkhurst inserts are going for, it's hard to blame him for that.

How's the supply elsewhere?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everywhere is south west Ontario is sold out. Most stores around me only got a few boxes. It's a really good deal at $35. You get all your money back from the 3 Parkhurst cards.

Now lets see if they restock for regular price of $50 lol

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

My local tiny Walmart only had one box left when I got there last night, and somebody tried to hide it under the mountain of unsellable Titanium tins to thwart other mauraders. I picked it up and did pretty well with another Max Domi pull and a good crop of Parkhurst cards.

When I was at the huge Walmart in Dartmouth Crossing on Tuesday they had a good two dozen boxes, but that was before the sale when they were $50. I would imagine most are already gone.

These boxes with the 8-card packs, three YG's and Parkhurst must be some sort of early retail run before the standard fare starts filling up shelves. If not this could be the shortest retail run in a long time for a standard UD series.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cases and cases of tins here..

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Cases and cases of tins here..

Beautiful man, save some for me till tonight :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

My local Walmart had only 1 here in Langley. Grabbed it last night. Will walk by today and see if anymore landed, but looks all gone already.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zeeto311's Items on eBay

I'm "south of the border" but my local Walmart just stocked the shelves today...finally. I had checked yesterday and they still weren't out. I grabbed 2 of the blasters, and they had a few more.

I ended up pulling one of the McDavid parkhurst cards, in a blue parallel, and 2 Eichels. Anyone have any guesses on if these Parkhurst cards will "hold" their value? I'm pretty much brand new to collecting, and have never been around for a year release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbuying79's Items on eBay

Promise not to buy anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm "south of the border" but my local Walmart just stocked the shelves today...finally. I had checked yesterday and they still weren't out. I grabbed 2 of the blasters, and they had a few more.

I ended up pulling one of the McDavid parkhurst cards, in a blue parallel, and 2 Eichels. Anyone have any guesses on if these Parkhurst cards will "hold" their value? I'm pretty much brand new to collecting, and have never been around for a year release.

Now that they are confirmed in the US I believe they will be pretty much worthless. They are already tumbling in value and the US hadn't received any yet.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zeeto311's Items on eBay

Promise not to buy anymore.

I'm not sure I can make that promise

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast