Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

Problem with YG conditions from 15-16 UD retail

I have bought from at least 4 different boxes at 3 different stores(so the boxes should be from different cases). Retail boxes, not tins. What I noticed and really pissed me off is that every single YG I pulled are damaged at the same spot: The front left upper corner is bent. Am I the only one with incredibly bad luck or did anyone else experience the same problems?
    Tradelist/wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Auston Matthews & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fleurynut's Items on eBay

I got 2 boxes and all YGs were fine.
    Collect Crown Royale, OPC & McD

[Trade List/Wantlist: Hidden Content

Photogallery of OPC PC: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See satjack's Items on eBay

I would email Upper Deck from the contact section of their website and let them know your story. They are usually pretty good at offering replacements.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

450 Sports had to cancel their retail case break as every YG was dinged...sounds like it might be an issue!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a retail box where 2 of the young guns had dinged corners, luckily they were doubles I didn't need. I've seen no issue with YG's in retail tins.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

I had a retail box where 2 of the young guns had dinged corners, luckily they were doubles I didn't need. I've seen no issue with YG's in retail tins.

The YGs out of the tins seem to be fine, it is the 24 count retail boxes that I was having problems with.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine were fine out of an inner case.