Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Monday mail day....2 of a kind!

I don't know if it's just me, but mail has been super super slow ever since the community mail boxes have been active. Now I guess this card has a bit of a story to it, which is really cool, but the coolest part is what you will see below.
    Probably about a little over a month ago I was surfing eBay on my custom auction search and I noticed last minute a card that was WAY TOO LOW and just such a nice looking design and I hate buying off ebay on show days especially after one that I spend WAY TOO MUCH money at. But I couldn't resist, especially since this legend is my ALL-TIME favorite and for the card that it was, the price was a steal.

Fast forward to maybe about a week ago, here I am surfing another forum, and I come across a sale-thread of a guy who I have dealt with many times and who is a top class fellow collector to deal with. Long and behold, I see a different copy of the same card I bought just recently in his post. I told myself, why, why must I always have to chase ENTIRE PRINT RUNS, I am sick like that, I don't know why but I like having ALL OF THEM, to me 1/1s are really 1/100, nothing special anymore about them. Something low numbered but ACTUALLY part of a single SUBSET, to me I think is MUCH more "rare". I honestly couldn't believe it when I saw he had the same card for sale. And being that the guy he is, the deal was done within 2 quick exchanges in PM's. This guy is truly awesome.

Today's mail waiting in the box for me

And together!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

those Immortal Inks look great. Congrats!