Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help needed to graph the away team in Nashville

Has anyone ever graphed the away team visiting the Preds in Nashville? Or does anybody have any tips on graphing the away team, either before and after practice, at their hotel or before the game? Please let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there a practice arena nearby? Sometimes the away team will practice there when they are in town and will sign for fans. Just out of curiosity, who you trying to graph?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think there are 2 practice arenas in Nashville. I'll be in Nashville during Christmas break so I'll try to get guys like Zetterberg, Nyquist or Datsyuk on the Red Wings. Also, do you know if the team bus leaves from the same spot as home players park their cars? Because I'm coming all the way from Switzerland to see Roman Josi so I'll catch up with him in the parking lot after the Red Wings game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't live in Nashville so I wouldn't know. I am basing this off previous experiences meeting other teams in SJ. Your best bet is to call the arenas up to see if they are scheduled to practice. If that fails, you can try to find out where they are staying. I was able to meet the Panthers at a practice arena and some of the Blue Jackets at a mall near where they were staying this way. Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya, I'd have to wait the day before to call them because I don't think they know when and if they'll have a practice.. But I do know that some visiting teams, like the Sharks, usually stay near the arena and come by foot to the game. So I might check if that's the case for the Red Wings.