Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (253)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers
    See back2backcups1617's Items on eBay

My John Gibson collection in scans

I had been slowly picking his stuff up when it was available but after the last show we had and meeting-talking to his dad I decided to go full bore for his stuff for me and his father...So I have been trying to get as much of ANYTHING as possible ...even base which I still want-need so heres what I have of him so far

Random Base cards .....

PRE NHL Cards...Game Used etc ...

Now for some rookie year stuff .....

Artifacts Redeemed Rookie

Upper Deck Ultimate Base Rookies

Panini Prizm Rookies and Auto

Panini Cotenders Cards....PLEASE don't freak out the non autod non numbered contenders cards came from his dad Panini gave them to him

Some Panini Prime Rookie jersey autos

Other various Panini Rookie jersey-autos,numbered and patches

Upper Deck Young Guns and SP Authentic Future Watch

National Treasures stuff

Couple newer inserts and an autograph ...

This years Artifacts stuff so far

Now for some of the nice cards I have of him so far

First one isn't real nice but I only paid $6.00 for it Ill take it all day for a cup card

Got this in a group break from Breakaway .....

This came in a trade on SCF .....

Got this off a facebook trade group .....the groups are a nice way to trade but scary as there is no feedback to look at ...

This card is HOPEFULLY still coming off ebay ....only cost me $13.00 and with the patches I think that's a great deal

Got this off ebay it just came yesterday the listing was a BIN-OBO I put in a lower offer than I thought and 2 mins later they accepted it so Ill take a patch-tag /5 for $26.00

And lastly one of Gibsons more valuable rookies ....His national treasures rookie patch autograph /99 have to thanks HI Member Losman#99 for this one the deal was easy as can be

So that's all I have for now ....

thanks for looking and reading ....PLEASE if you have some that aren't shown let me know I still need more and will take multiple base cards for his dad ...he requested base.

THANKS EVERYONE AND ALL THE PEEPS IN THE US HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE TURKEY DAY TOMORROW

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

Sweet collection!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

awesome, I owe you a PM

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice collection! Well done, keep up the great work!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content