Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2015-16 UD Full Force Checklist

Not too much discussion out there about this lower-end release. But the checklist came out yesterday - lots of McDavid inserts and even a couple autos.

Checklist is here: http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2...e-hockey-cards

Original preview here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...l-Force-Hockey
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Looks cool, will probably buy next year when the hobby boxes get cheaper. Should be a fun group break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 ft pole... reminds me of when I bought 3 cases of Fleer Retro and it took 5 months to move the product....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dave71120's Items on eBay

I was interested in this when it was initially announced. After looking at the checklists, no thanks. If anything, I'll probably buy some singles. Player selection is meh, and with very little love for most of my favorite players or for my MN Wild, I won't be spending much on this release.

I will, however, give UD credit for going "outside the box" for this release. While it may not be universally appealing, at least it's something original. I'll spare anyone reading this my usual rant about Panini and the unimaginative, unoriginal garbage they regularly release.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wouldn't touch this one with a 10 ft pole... reminds me of when I bought 3 cases of Fleer Retro and it took 5 months to move the product....

5 months...not bad...thought it would take 5 years...

Why even bother with this when you can barely give away Series 1 for free...??? sans mcdavid/eichel

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Looks cool, will probably buy next year when the hobby boxes get cheaper. Should be a fun group break.

Exactly my opinion. I will participate in team group breaks to get Habs cards. I might open a open in the future if it gets seriously discounted.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Not a bad looking product, checklist looks fine to me - but with only 1 auto every two boxes, $85 seems a bit ambitious. $60 seems more like it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would be a cool looking master set. But I'd only build one by buying the scraps left behind from other people. No way would I buy it at retail cost and expect to keep my shirt!
    Collect what you like. Simple.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some more pics posted today on the Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8633950&type=3

Looks like a Timmy's Franchise Force:

This is a pretty iconic image:

Low-end alternative to The Cup here:

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That Selanne is actually pretty amazing looking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast