Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country

What did they say

Cheers Mike

nothing yet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

I've dealt with them in the past, and while I don't necessarily like their breaks (keep in mind I do run my own, so I'm biased), I do believe they're honest breakers.

The mail system can be wonky... I've had bubble mailers take 2 days to get to Finland, but 6 weeks in the USA & 3-4 weeks in Canada. That and mistakes can happen, everyone's human.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I have also done many breaks with them and have never had an issue at all, super great guys to deal with
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I'm quite confident one of the largest and tenured breakers aren't going to tarnish their rep over two cards worth $20. Be patient and wait for a reply.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See breakawaysc's Items on eBay

This person had the username "avesher" in our breaks. Not once did he ever contact us saying he did not receive his cards. When these type of situations arise we always take care of our customers. I am sure almost every collector has had an issue with Canada Post in the past. Before openly bashing us in a public forum try contacting us to work out the issue.

For those of you have dealt with us in the past you know that we have a reputation of being a fair and honest group breaker. We have always done our best to take care of our customers and would have done so in this situation if given the chance.

EDIT: Please contact us to resolve the issue.
    Last edited by Breakawaysc; 11-26-2015 at 07:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (417)
    Country

I had heard that there was an issue over here. Not only was | their first instore customer ever, they have been very patient with me hanging around the store while I have been unemployed.

I have never had any issue of any sort with them in the three years I have used their services. I know it gets crazy in the chat room sometimes and it feels like their isn't enough attention for everybody, but I find the best method of communication if there is an issue is via email. They are trying to do breaks and run the store at the same time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never have had one issue with them and I have bought a lot from the recently with every card being accounted for. Give them the benefit of the doubt first before blasting them openly. Hope they turn up for you and everything works out. All the best. -Mike

BANNED

Country

They've been great with me in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

OK, Breakaway has had an opportunity to reply. Archiving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12