Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Just a Heads Up For People

Breakaway Sports Cards in Hamilton. I bought into a number of their online breaks. I bought teams that yielded 2 auto patch rookies /25 (Scott Laughton and Kevin Fiala). I was never mailed these cards along with a number of other cards from breaks I bought into. It is over a month today since the breaks. Total ripoff.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Interesting, cause I have done several deals with them and bought into the breaks and NEVER had any issues, got my stuff with 2 weeks or less.

BANNED

Country

Interesting, cause I have done several deals with them and bought into the breaks and NEVER had any issues, got my stuff with 2 weeks or less.

I got cards from a break I bought into a week after,....but am missing A LOT of cards from other breaks, mainly Oct 28-30

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a couple of breaks with them and haven't had any issues.

If you are in the west side of the country, I found Canada post to be very inconsistent with mailing times. One of my ebay purchases took 21 business days to come in!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi

Have you contacted them before coming on here and see what they have to say. Maybe just a mailing issue. I have done several breaks and no problems. I would expect things to be somewhat slower getting to people just based on sheer volume they had done recently with the McDavid mania going on.

Cheers Mike

BANNED

Country

well,..if the cards ever do show up I will come in here and admit foot in mouth. Its been a month though

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi

So your telling me that you haven't contacted them. wouldn't you think you should do that first before calling someone out before they have a chance to respond to the issue. I'm sure if you do that they will do what ever they can to make things right.

Cheers Mike

BANNED

Country

Hi

So your telling me that you haven't contacted them. wouldn't you think you should do that first before calling someone out before they have a chance to respond to the issue. I'm sure if you do that they will do what ever they can to make things right.

Cheers Mike

of course I did

SCF Rewards
    Country

What did they say

Cheers Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are amongst the most trusted breakers in Canada. Extremely highly regarded. Hopefully you can get it worked out.
    Collect what you like. Simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast