Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Group break fun...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Group break fun...

It always seems to be a good bet to pick Montreal when there are higher end boxes included in a group break...well it was in this case anyway...

First I got a number of cards I won't scan including young guns of De La Rose and Condon. First from a box of 15-16 artifacts came my first auto:

Next auto came from 13-14 trilogy:

Then came a tin of 13-14 UD The Cup and these all came from the one tin...holy Montreal hotbox...

And lastly, but not least...a box of 2015 Superlative Hockey...the last card is sweet even if there is no auto on it!!!

(Mats Naslund 1/1 cyan printing plate auto)

Thanks for the look. Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

Nice haul! Vintage habs is always a win in my books

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice hits from your group break! Congrats!