Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

help.-pulled a damaged yg.

hey all I was wondering
    what to do..
    I got afew random packs
    from wal-mart
    and
    pulled a 15/16-ud checklist
    #250-mcdavid/Bennett
    but I noticed that it
    had been bent in the
    top/side of card

not sure what happened

HELP WHAT TO DO..

any info would
    be helpful..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

if you have the receipt and the UPC code from the purchase you should be able to send it to them for a replacement

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Professor-Chaos's Items on eBay

I pulled a card out of a pack that was damaged. Can I get a replacement?

Since the packaging of cards is a mechanized process, there are some times when damaged cards end up in the packs. We work very hard to decrease the likelihood of these events, but it can still happen. Our replacement policy is to replace any damaged product for up to one year after its release date.

We try to replace cards on a card for card basis, but often cannot replace ultra rare items like cards that feature cut signatures of deceased athletes, 1 of 1 cards or plate cards. In this case, we can replace the card with one of comparable value. We cannot offer trades for other cards. Up to 40 cards can be submitted per request. Replacement time usually takes between 8-12 weeks.

Please note, we are only able to help with damaged cards if they are purchased from one of our Certified Diamond Dealers. If you have an issue, please email your full name, address and phone number to [email protected], and we’ll set up a case for you. Once you have a case number, we will send you an address you will need to send your damaged card(s), receipt & UPC codes to. Items mailed to Upper Deck without a case number will be returned to customers unopened. If you are mailing cards of value, we highly recommend mailing them in via certified, registered, or insured mail. The Upper Deck Company is not responsible for lost, damaged or misdirected mail.

Source: http://upperdeck.com/Customer-Care/F...Questions.aspx

P-C
    --

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Marking this as I have a damaged card to replace as well