Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading/selling slu's and mcfarlanes! Many many available

Hello everyone. Check my store below. Be sure to look through all the tabs. I am looking to trade for baseball cards. I am open to about anything baseball. Just let me know or I will check buckets.

http://stores.ebay.com/hawlk23

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

Hello everyone. Check my store below. Be sure to look through all the tabs. I am looking to trade for baseball cards. I am open to about anything baseball. Just let me know or I will check buckets.

http://stores.ebay.com/hawlk23

my bucket is way out of date but you can give it a look

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Chos...?sort=3&page=0

I might have some interest in any of the following with the Cal Ripken stuff being the ones I have the most interest in

MIKE SCHMIDT 1988 KENNER STARTING LINEUP UNOPENED PHILLIES!
    CAL RIPKEN JR 1998 STARTING LINEUP STADIUM STARS BASEBALL FIGURE ORIOLES!
    TED WILLIAMS 1998 STARTING LINEUP STADIUM STARS COOPERSTOWN RED SOX!
    KEN GRIFFEY JR 1991 KENNER STARTING LINEUP UNOPENED MARINERS!
    MEL OTT 1996 STARTING LINEUP COOPERSTOWN COLLECTION UNOPENEDNY GIANTS!
    CAL RIPKEN JR 2000 KENNER STARTING LINEUP 2 UNOPENED ORIOLES!
    CAL RIPKEN JR 2000 KENNER STARTING LINEUP UNOPENED ORIOLES!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

i would be interested in all Rickey Henderson and McGwire

SCF Rewards
    Country

i would be interested in all Rickey Henderson and McGwire

I know there are several Mcgwire on there and some Rickey Henderson. I am more than happy to trade them. Do you have a list? Or do you want to pick out what you want and offer? or?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like everything in your serial numbered cards folder except the AJ Burnett, Jaime Garcia, Clay Buccholz, and Jonathan Crawford.
    In the auto folder I LIKE the Albert Belle, Bradley Zimmer, Francisco Lindor, Gareth Morgan, Jonathan Schoop, Jose Peraza, and Lucas Giolito.
    I like any of the cards in the graded card folder.

Let me know...thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

I like everything in your serial numbered cards folder except the AJ Burnett, Jaime Garcia, Clay Buccholz, and Jonathan Crawford.
    In the auto folder I LIKE the Albert Belle, Bradley Zimmer, Francisco Lindor, Gareth Morgan, Jonathan Schoop, Jose Peraza, and Lucas Giolito.
    I like any of the cards in the graded card folder.

Let me know...thanks

Ok well I looked through my bucket because its been so long since Ive updated it that I forgot what was even in there and from looking at it I can tell you

serial numbered cards- I do not have the Kimbrels anymore everything else I should have and most of them could be for trade except for the Zimmerman 1/1 that one I think I will hold on to for my pc...

auto cards- I do not have the Belle anymore and I dont think I could trade the Zimmer, Giolito or Peraza.... Lindor I could trade because I have another auto of his not on there and the Morgan I could trade

graded cards- I do not have Mantle 64 Topps Giants or the 58 Pee Wee Reese anymore... Really only ones in there I might use for trade are the Posey, Harrison, Yelich and Strasburg the others I dont think I would trade for starting lineups....

Now using what I just said do you have any ideas in mind as far as a trade goes?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

I have interest in the 88 SLU Ruben Sierra, Pete Incavilia, and the HOF Mean Joe Greene It would depend on what you want back on those.
    Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok well I looked through my bucket because its been so long since Ive updated it that I forgot what was even in there and from looking at it I can tell you

serial numbered cards- I do not have the Kimbrels anymore everything else I should have and most of them could be for trade except for the Zimmerman 1/1 that one I think I will hold on to for my pc...

auto cards- I do not have the Belle anymore and I dont think I could trade the Zimmer, Giolito or Peraza.... Lindor I could trade because I have another auto of his not on there and the Morgan I could trade

graded cards- I do not have Mantle 64 Topps Giants or the 58 Pee Wee Reese anymore... Really only ones in there I might use for trade are the Posey, Harrison, Yelich and Strasburg the others I dont think I would trade for starting lineups....

Now using what I just said do you have any ideas in mind as far as a trade goes?

Just looking for something fair...of the 4 graded cards you mentioned I would be interested in the Posey & Yelich.....of the autos I would be interested in the Lindor, and of the serial numbered cards I would be interested in the ones available as well. Of that stuff what would you give me for the stuff you wanted? Im easy....there is a deal here I am sure. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have interest in the 88 SLU Ruben Sierra, Pete Incavilia, and the HOF Mean Joe Greene It would depend on what you want back on those.
    Let me know.

Are the newer sets in your bucket complete? What years are they?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Are the newer sets in your bucket complete? What years are they?

All my sets that are in there are Topps below are the sets I have plus BV

2000 1 1 $50.00
    2002 1 1 $80.00
    2004 1 1 $75.00
    2005 1 1 $80.00
    2007 1 1 $75.00

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast